Dazio / De Iuliis Families

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Dazio_RN

Dazio / De Iuliis Families

Postby Dazio_RN » 18 Mar 2005, 19:21

Hi,
I am looking for more information about the Dazio and De Iuliis families. My great grandparents are Salvatore Dazio (b March 9, 1886) and Brigida De Iuliis(b June 29, 1890). I believe they were from Teramo. He arrived in the US in 1911 and she in 1914. I believe they both arrived via ports in Delaware. They lived in Coatesville, Pennsylvania. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Diane

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Dazio / De Iuliis Families

Postby VaDeb » 18 Mar 2005, 20:18

Hi Diane,

If you are looking for information from Italy you must know what town they were from. Teramo is a town and a province. Civil records for the town of Teramo are available from the family history center of your local LDS church. Microfilm is about $3.50 a roll to rent for a month. The records are for 1809 - 1899. The birth records for your great grand parents will give you the names of their parents. So, if this is the town, a wealth of information awaits you!

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0

I don't know if ports of Delaware manifests are available on-line. I haven't researched in that area.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”