Marriage record for Rocco Renzella

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Marriage record for Rocco Renzella

Postby SteveDiGi71 » 03 Sep 2013, 18:24

I am trying to locate the marriage record of Rocco Renzella I think he was born in Castiglione a Casavria in 1863 and was married in about 1884. I'm interested to see if he has the same parents as my Great Grandfather. Thank you so much :D
SteveDiGi71
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Marriage record for Rocco Renzella

Postby adelfio » 03 Sep 2013, 20:38

SteveDiGi71 wrote:I am trying to locate the marriage record of Rocco Renzella I think he was born in Castiglione a Casavria in 1863 and was married in about 1884. I'm interested to see if he has the same parents as my Great Grandfather. Thank you so much :D

You were a little off in your year
INDEX#1 Parte #2
1896 Jan 4th in the town of Castiglione a Casavria marriage of Rocco Renzella age 33 born in Castiglione a Casavria farmer son of Bartolomeo Renzella and Maria Rosa Varrusso married Elisabetta Luciani age 25 born in Pescosansonesco daughter of Nunzio Luciani and Domenica Marstri

PG LINK MARRIAGE RECCORD

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 1374535789

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy