Lobosco - geneology

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dlobo74
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Lobosco - geneology

Post by dlobo74 »

Hi Josephine,

Your great grandparents were my great great grandparents! I got your message at home. The whole family has been sick - but I will give you a call asap.

I wonder if you have info on Salvatore? I have info on Francesco (my great grandfather), Antonio, and Maria but not much on Salvatore - and I did not know about the others!

I look foward to talking to you!
David!
jsaveriano

Post by jsaveriano »

Hi David,
I am so happy to hear from you. You can call me whenever you get the chance. My mom who will be 99 in March is Maria LoBosco Faso's daughter. Francesco LoBosco was my mom's uncle who I have met several times as well as Antonio. I am in the process of researching the rest of the family.
I look forward to hearing from you. I hope everyone is feeling better at your house.
Josephine
dlobo74
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dlobo74 »

Hi Josephine,

I tried calling you but the number was disconnected (or I think I wrote it down wrong). If you want to email me, my email is dlobo74@gmail.com.

Have you found out anything on Salvatore? I am dying to find out. I can't find any record of him!
dlobo74
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dlobo74 »

Hi Jospehine,
I was not able to get hold of you by your phone number. I would love to talk to you further. Please feel free to email me!
dlobo74
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dlobo74 »

I am still looking for info regarding my great grandfather's brother - Salvatore. Reportedly there are other siblings as well. I know about Francesco (my great grandfather) and Antonio, Salvatore, and Francesca, but I believe there are more.

Any help would be appreciated...
dlobo74
Rookie
Rookie

Post by dlobo74 »

I believe the other siblings to be: Vincenzo,Sabastian and Guiseppe.