Costanzo / Di Siena genealogy from Coreno Ausonio

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
cschor

Costanzo / Di Siena genealogy from Coreno Ausonio

Post by cschor »

Hello Everyone!

I have been trying to trace back my Italian roots, but unfortunately have not been able to get any further back than my great-grandparents, of who I have been able to find some US records. What I'm looking for is any additional information/records/etc I can find on the Italian side, especially anything like their parents names, which could lead further back and to more info.

Here is what I have on them, based on US records I found and the little bit of info family could provide:

Giovanni Battista Costanzo (Born ~1896) married to Guiditta (Judith) Di Siena (presumably born around the same time). Both were from Coreno Ausonio, and I assume married there since I found no US marriage certificate.

Thank you so much in advance for any information, tips, advice, or leads at all that anyone can provide!

Chris
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Costanzo / Di Siena genealogy from Coreno Ausonio

Post by Italysearcher »

https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
This site page has a list of records on microfilm that can be ordered and searched at any Family History Centre in the world. Translations and tips can be found on my website.
If the years you need are not on film you will need to write to the town.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
cschor

Re: Costanzo / Di Siena genealogy from Coreno Ausonio

Post by cschor »

Just wanted to come back and post a thank you to you, Italysearcher! My microfilms came in yesterday and I found exactly what I needed! I had used the FamilySearch web functions before, but never even realized they had all those additional records in microfilm. Big help!