FRANZIN

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
wollfykrasic

FRANZIN

Post by wollfykrasic »

Hello everybody!

I am looking for any further data about Bernardo FRANZIN, born on 18.12.1899., and Andrea FRANZIN, born on 4.10.1898. They were both born in town of Pula (Pola), or somewhere near that town. They have been declared dead in former Yugoslavia in 1959. I am guessing that they fled from Istria after WW2. I couldn't get any further informations in Croatia, in which Pula (Pola) is today. I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards!
erudita74
Master
Master

Re: FRANZIN

Post by erudita74 »

wollfykrasic wrote:Hello everybody!

I am looking for any further data about Bernardo FRANZIN, born on 18.12.1899., and Andrea FRANZIN, born on 4.10.1898. They were both born in town of Pula (Pola), or somewhere near that town. They have been declared dead in former Yugoslavia in 1959. I am guessing that they fled from Istria after WW2. I couldn't get any further informations in Croatia, in which Pula (Pola) is today. I would appreciate any help.

Kind regards!

I don't know if there is anything in the following link which would be of use to you in your search
Erudita

https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Post by liviomoreno »

Parish records for Pula are available here: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... %3D2040054
I did a quick search but no results. Some times it happened tha a paerson was born in Pula but was baptized in another village
wollfykrasic

Post by wollfykrasic »

Yes, I was also reviewing that database, but without success. Thank You both for Your time.