Tosoni in Treviso

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Tosoni in Treviso

Postby slykat » 01 Oct 2013, 23:51

I am researching my paternal side ancestry and wondering if anyone can tell me anything about my grandfather's parents.
My grandfathers name was Bortolo Tosoni, born in Treviso (Sep 8, 1900 - Sep 3, 1985) near the Fregona area in Italy.
His parents' name I am told were Antonio Tosoni and Teresa Chies, but this has not been confirmed, so I would like to find out if this is in fact their names and what town they came from so that I can further my search.
Thank you to anyone that can help lead me in the right direction!
slykat

Re: Tosoni in Treviso

Postby Paolo47 » 03 Oct 2013, 12:32

Hello, :D
I think you are on the right track after looking at this online, 1892 birth record for Anselmo, a possible sibling of your grand father.
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 9:n1950728

You may have to contact the commune of Fregona by email or letter and ask for Bortolo's birth record to verify the great grandparents names.
http://www.comune.fregona.tv.it/

Hope this helps,
Paul
Researching Ruggiero, Caputo, Viola, Priore and many more at Our Family Genealogy.
Paolo47
Veteran
Veteran

Postby adelfio » 03 Oct 2013, 16:17

Hi Paul great work a little help for the user
INDEX#21
1892 Feb 24 in the town of Fregona birth of Anselmo Tosconi son of Antonio Tosconi age 32 farmer (son of Giobatta Tosconi) and his wife Teresa Chies (daughter of Bortolo Chies)

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Fregona
Via Mezzavilla Centro 1
31010 Fregona TV
ITALY
Fax: 0438 91 68 50

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di Bortolo Tosoni

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Calvello. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Bortolo Tosoni
Nome e cognome del padre: Giobatta Tosconi
Nome e cognome della madre:Teresa Chies
Luogo di nascita: Fregona (TV)
Data di nascita:1900
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby slykat » 04 Oct 2013, 00:00

Thank you SO MUCH adelfio and Paolo47. I am a novice so your direction with this is so valuable. You are absolutely correct, my grandfather did in fact have a brother named Anselmo, so it is very possible that this is correct information. I am so happy that this more closely confirms Teresa Chies as my paternal great grandmother. I will write to the town of Fregona and ask further questions as your post suggests.
Thanks again!
slykat

Postby adelfio » 04 Oct 2013, 01:01

adelfio wrote:Hi Paul great work a little help for the user
INDEX#21
1892 Feb 24 in the town of Fregona birth of Anselmo Tosconi son of Antonio Tosconi age 32 farmer (son of Giobatta Tosconi) and his wife Teresa Chies (daughter of Bortolo Chies)

Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Comune di Fregona
Via Mezzavilla Centro 1
31010 Fregona TV
ITALY
Fax: 0438 91 68 50

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita di Bortolo Tosoni

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Calvello. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Bortolo Tosoni
Nome e cognome del padre: ANTONIO Tosconi
Nome e cognome della madre:Teresa Chies
Luogo di nascita: Fregona (TV)
Data di nascita:1900
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL

Marty

I am sorry I corrected the fathers name in the request

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby slykat » 04 Oct 2013, 05:34

Oh thank you, I didn't even pick up on that. I corrected the surname to TOSONI (without a C).
I did send out the request, I am interested to see their reply. Thanks again.
Lorena
slykat

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy