surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby suanj » 02 Apr 2005, 19:38

Are some australian friend here? Oh yes, I know and I hope some help for an very sweet story of an my friend : Angela.
The father of Angela was married with an slovenian woman and had an daughter. Angela not know this woman and also this daughter that was the sister of she.
Well in 1954 this woman , the daughter and the grandfather (maternal) are emigrated in Australia, in Canberra town;
I find it, see please:

Title
TAMPELLINI (nee Kic) Olga* born 21 December 1923; Dragica** born 22 March 1946 - Slovenian - travelled per FAIRSEA ship departing in 1954 under Australian Italian Assisted Migration and Intergovernmental Committee European Migration Scheme
Item barcode
1468575 Series number
A2478 Series accession number
A2478/5
Control symbol
TAMPELLINI O
Contents date range
1954 - 1954 Extent
Location
Canberra
Access status
Open Reason for restriction
Date of decision
16 Jun 1993


* the woman
** the daughter and sister of Angela.

Well are some possibility to find the descendants of Dragica TAMPELLINI daughter of Wilson TAMPELLINI and Olga KIC?
Angela need to find Dragica.. why she want to know of this sister!
all info are very appreciated, THANKS,
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
silvana/australia
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 00:00
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby silvana/australia » 03 Apr 2005, 12:16

suanj wrote:Are some australian friend here? Oh yes, I know and I hope some help for an very sweet story of an my friend : Angela.
The father of Angela was married with an slovenian woman and had an daughter. Angela not know this woman and also this daughter that was the sister of she.
Well in 1954 this woman , the daughter and the grandfather (maternal) are emigrated in Australia, in Canberra town;
I find it, see please:

Title
TAMPELLINI (nee Kic) Olga* born 21 December 1923; Dragica** born 22 March 1946 - Slovenian - travelled per FAIRSEA ship departing in 1954 under Australian Italian Assisted Migration and Intergovernmental Committee European Migration Scheme
Item barcode

1468575 Series number
A2478 Series accession number
A2478/5
Control symbol
TAMPELLINI O
Contents date range
1954 - 1954 Extent
Location


Canberra
Access status
Open Reason for restriction
Date of decision
16 Jun 1993


* the woman
** the daughter and sister of Angela.

Well are some possibility to find the descendants of Dragica TAMPELLINI daughter of Wilson TAMPELLINI and Olga KIC?
Angela need to find Dragica.. why she want to know of this sister!
all info are very appreciated, THANKS,
suanj




Dear Sanuj,

I dont know if this will help you... you can search names through www.whitepages.com.au

I found no listing for TAMPELLINI, but there are many TAMPALINI scattered throughout Australia. Also there is only one listing for a KIC and they happen to live in the Canberra area. That may be a good start.

I am a complete novice but let me know if I can do any ground work for you.

cheers Silvana :)
g'day from WA

User avatar
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1877
Joined: 04 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: TRENTO - ITALY
Contact:

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby ricbru » 03 Apr 2005, 12:36

In bocca al lupo, suanj
ricbru

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby suanj » 03 Apr 2005, 15:34

Dear Silvana, thank you!
The Tampalinos not related with Tampellini and many Tampalini also was emigrated in Australia.
About the whitepages, I find not, nobody Tampellini, and also Kic..
Dear Silvana,
I can be in Canberra's Civil State Office for some record abouth this women ? thanks, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
silvana/australia
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 00:00
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby silvana/australia » 04 Apr 2005, 12:49

suanj wrote:Dear Silvana, thank you!
The Tampalinos not related with Tampellini and many Tampalini also was emigrated in Australia.
About the whitepages, I find not, nobody Tampellini, and also Kic..
Dear Silvana,
I can be in Canberra's Civil State Office for some record abouth this women ? thanks, suanj



Dear Suanj,

N. KIC : 15 Hargarve Street, Scullin 2614 ACT (02) 678 6106 (you need to go into RESIDENTIAL for home addresses)

the only other way to get info is through Electoral Roles - which state addresses & the National Archives which may have ship passenger details and Naturalization details, but as far as I know you need to go to these places to search for information. I will give them a call & see what they offer or try to go in when I can.

Privacy Laws protect people currently living so it is difficult to find out whether Dragica married.

Hopefully N. KIC may be a relation who can help.


Regards Silvana
g'day from WA

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby suanj » 04 Apr 2005, 14:15

silvana/australia wrote:
suanj wrote:Dear Silvana, thank you!
The Tampalinos not related with Tampellini and many Tampalini also was emigrated in Australia.
About the whitepages, I find not, nobody Tampellini, and also Kic..
Dear Silvana,
I can be in Canberra's Civil State Office for some record abouth this women ? thanks, suanj



Dear Suanj,

N. KIC : 15 Hargarve Street, Scullin 2614 ACT (02) 678 6106 (you need to go into RESIDENTIAL for home addresses)

the only other way to get info is through Electoral Roles - which state addresses & the National Archives which may have ship passenger details and Naturalization details, but as far as I know you need to go to these places to search for information. I will give them a call & see what they offer or try to go in when I can.

Privacy Laws protect people currently living so it is difficult to find out whether Dragica married.

Hopefully N. KIC may be a relation who can help.


Regards Silvana

Thank you Silvana!
I know the privacy law, and the records are public available with an minimum of 70 years back...
about N. KIC: 15 Hargarve Street, Scullin 2614 ACT (02) 678 6106
this is the address and please let me know of are just to write so:
N.KIC
15 Hargarve Street, Scullin 2614 ACT
AUSTRALIA


?? are just so? are some KIC emigrated from Jugoslavia in 1969 and this are possible that are a someone of they...
Also I insert the same message in soc.genealogy.australia+nz and I hope in some help...
I will make to write from Angela to Italian Consulate in Canberra, why are related, same surname and so the privacy are null in this case...
Thank you for apport, I hope to find... many regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
silvana/australia
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 44
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 00:00
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby silvana/australia » 05 Apr 2005, 03:31

Dear suanj,


N.KIC
15 Hargrave Street
Scullin ACT 2614
AUSTRALIA


the other number was a phone number. Good luck.

regards Silvana
g'day from WA

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby suanj » 05 Apr 2005, 15:32

silvana/australia wrote:Dear suanj,


N.KIC
15 Hargrave Street
Scullin ACT 2614
AUSTRALIA


the other number was a phone number. Good luck.

regards Silvana

:wink: thanks!
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

User avatar
suzannemealing
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Aug 2009, 06:16

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby suzannemealing » 14 Aug 2009, 06:21

Hi

My name is Suzanne and I am the daughter of Dragica Tampellini. If you are trying to contact her or other relatives of hers please feel free to email me. My address is suzanne.mealing@live.com.au

Ciao
Suzanne

User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 12490
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: surname TAMPELLINI in Canberra/Australia

Postby suanj » 14 Aug 2009, 08:35

Thank you Suzanne; I emailed to you and to Angela.. I will let you know abt the reply...
best regards,
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH


Return to “Italian Genealogy”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], liviomoreno and 9 guests