Torino vital records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Torino vital records

Postby jkingb » 06 Oct 2013, 21:00

Can somebody tell me what the address is (email and physical) for the comune of Torino, or else where I might
find this information? Also, has anybody had success in obtaining records this way from that area? I realize the LDS church has many vital record on microfilm, but the wait is long so I wondered if I cold get a quicker response by writing directly.
Thanks.
jkingb
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Torino vital records

Postby erudita74 » 06 Oct 2013, 21:14

email address:

info.anagrafe@comune.torino.it

mailing address:

Comune di Torino
Piazza Palazzo di Città 1
10122 Torino TO
Italia

Have you viewed the records available at familysearch.org?

also there are some at the state archive available online here:

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... co/Torino/

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master

Postby jkingb » 06 Oct 2013, 21:23

Thank you! I did check familysearch.org. No luck. I did not know about the state archives, though.
jkingb
Veteran
Veteran

Postby adelfio » 07 Oct 2013, 17:30

jkingb wrote:Thank you! I did check familysearch.org. No luck. I did not know about the state archives, though.

Who are you looking for in Torino?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby jkingb » 07 Oct 2013, 17:59

Marty,

It's Luigia Dosetto, the relative we briefly discussed when you helped me with the other records. I just heard back from Torino, and they want proof of iD with a self addressed, stamped envelope. But I am pretty sure the certificate is actually in Gassino, as you suggested, not the Torino comune. I figured I could at least learn where the document is by emailing, but haven't had luck so far from Gassino. I would hate to waste postage and time writing to the wrong commune, so it would be nice to hear back with at least a yes or no.
jkingb
Veteran
Veteran

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy