Help Identifying People in Old Family Photos

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Help Identifying People in Old Family Photos

Postby lcafarel » 09 Oct 2013, 07:55

Many researchers have photos in their collections that they've inherited or obtained from new-found cousins, but without any information on some or all of the people pictured. I've come across a new website called ID A Photo that is intended to help people identify those unknown family members or family friends. Of course, a website like this is only as good as the number of people who visit it, so I'm here to help spread the word. I understand that the site has already contributed to a few dozen photo identifications.

I also want to invite participants in ItalianGenealogy.com to take a look at an old wedding party photo I recently uploaded to the site to see if you recognize anyone in it. The photo can be found at http://www.idaphoto.net/cafarelli.html. It can also be found on the site by its code: LECA01. There is additional background information about the photo on the website. I think it was probably taken in New York or New Jersey between 1910 and 1920. I hope someone out there can help identify people in it.

Thanks!
lcafarel
Veteran
Veteran

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy