VALBUSA - Rovere Veronese, Verona Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Brytech

VALBUSA - Rovere Veronese, Verona Italy

Postby Brytech » 18 Oct 2013, 10:14

Hello and thank you for a great forum. I'm wanting to obtain further details on my VALBUSA ancestors in Verona Italy. A cousin (now deceased) sent me the Certificato Di Stato Di Famiglia for my great grandfather Pietro VALBUSA who was born in Rovere Veronese. Verona in 1854 and was the son of Dominico VALBUSA. Pietro married my great grandmother Teresa VINCO. Teresa was born in Bosco Chiesanuova, Verona in 1858. Her father was Benedetto VINCO.
How do I obtain the Certificato Di Stato Di Famiglia for Pietro's father and also that of Teresa's father. Would anyone be able to give the the addresses of where to order the certificates in Rovere Veronese and Bosco Chiesanuova please? How do I go about requesting, ordering and paying for the certificates. I don't speak Italian and rely on an online translater.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: VALBUSA - Rovere Veronese, Verona Italy

Postby liviomoreno » 18 Oct 2013, 18:45

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Roverè Veronese
Via Vittorio Emanuele 12
37028 Roverè Veronese VR
Italy

Ufficio di Stato Civile
Comune di Bosco Chiesanuova
Piazza della Chiesa 35
37021 Bosco Chiesanuova VR
Italy

Certificates are free of charge, sample letters can be found here: http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resources/letters/

Brytech

Re: VALBUSA - Rovere Veronese, Verona Italy

Postby Brytech » 22 Oct 2013, 05:35

Thank you very much.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”