Information on Spataro Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Information on Spataro Family

Postby A Santelli » 25 Oct 2013, 21:00

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for family history and documentation going as far back as possible. I just don't know much going as far back as I would like. So...

My grandfather came to Canada in 1955 from Sicily (Ragusa). They landed in Halifax and settled in Toronto. His name was Georgio (George) Spataro (Spadaro in Italy). I would absolutely love to find out how far back his family tree stretches in Sicily and what there is out there prior to his parents.
Other info: At one point they lived on Via Zara in Ragusa, Sicily. He also lived in Lybia for about ten years.

With thanks,

Alex
A Santelli

Re: Information on Spataro Family

Postby Tessa78 » 26 Oct 2013, 02:12

A Santelli wrote:Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for family history and documentation going as far back as possible. I just don't know much going as far back as I would like. So...

My grandfather came to Canada in 1955 from Sicily (Ragusa). They landed in Halifax and settled in Toronto. His name was Georgio (George) Spataro (Spadaro in Italy). I would absolutely love to find out how far back his family tree stretches in Sicily and what there is out there prior to his parents.
Other info: At one point they lived on Via Zara in Ragusa, Sicily. He also lived in Lybia for about ten years.

With thanks,

Alex

Hello Alex,

Do you have an approx. date of birth for your GF?

T.
Tessa78
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy