Turcos, Mastrobertis, Fiscellas, DiBiasis

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jeffreyking1

Turcos, Mastrobertis, Fiscellas, DiBiasis

Post by jeffreyking1 »

My great-great grandfather was Angelo Turco, b. 1858 in Savoia di Lucania (mother was a Fiscella or a variation thereof). My great-great grandmother was Caterina di Biasi (mother was a Mastroberti) b. 1856 in Sant'Angelo Le Fratte. They ultimately settled in New Jersey. Drop me a note or respond to this thread if you fit in somehow.
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Turcos, Mastrobertis, Fiscellas, DiBiasis

Post by adelfio »

Marriage of Angelo Turco and Caterina di Biasi
INDEX#2
1881 Mar 19th in the town of Sant'Angelo Le Fratte appeared Angelo Turco age 23 farmer born and residing in Savoia di Lucania son of Francesco Turco and Antonia Friciello married Caterina Dibiasi age 25 born and residing in Sant'Angelo Le Fratte daughter of Felice Dibiasi and Maria Mastroberti
CLICK TO ENLARGE IMAGE

Marriage Publication
Says Francesco Turco was age 60(1821)e time of marriage and Felice Dibasi was 50(1831)

CLICK ON IMAGE KEEP CLICKING TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
jeffreyking1

Post by jeffreyking1 »

Yup, was able to find that recently. It took me quite some time to scroll through the images on familysearch.org

How were you able to locate it so quickly? Is there a surname index available somewhere?
jeffreyking1

Post by jeffreyking1 »

Thanks by the way!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

Some of the years have indexes in back of the years your searching in the registry
Death record of Felice Dibiasi(father of Caterina Dibiasi )
INDEX#28
1894 Oct 2nd in the town of Sant'Angelo Le Fratte death of Felice Dibiasi age 72(1822) son of deceased Nicola Dibiasi and Arcangela Ficso
husband of Marta Mastroberti

CLICK ON IMAGE CLICK TO ENLARGE

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
jeffreyking1

Post by jeffreyking1 »

Do you have the direct link to the above? I would like a higher resolution copy. Thanks so much for posting!
adelfio
Master
Master

Post by adelfio »

jeffreyking1 wrote:Do you have the direct link to the above? I would like a higher resolution copy. Thanks so much for posting!
You can check for more death records indexes are in the end of the year you are searchin

PAGE LINK TO DEATH RECORD FELICE DIBIASI

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... :192937473

Marty

Marty