Avenatti and Giacobino

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Avenatti and Giacobino

Postby tonilynnaustin » 08 Apr 2005, 17:39

I am looking for any information on my grandmother's family. Her name was Margharita Avenatti the daughter of Teresa and John Avenatti and she married Antonio Giacobino after they both came to the United States. I do know my grandmother's family was from Feletto, Canavesse, Italy. My grandfather was from South Maurizio, Torino, Cirie, Italy. If there is anyone out there that can help me feel free to email me at tonilynnaustin@hotmail.com
tonilynnaustin

Re: Avenatti and Giacobino

Postby brujaojos » 11 Apr 2005, 13:53

tonilynnaustin wrote:I am looking for any information on my grandmother's family. Her name was Margharita Avenatti the daughter of Teresa and John Avenatti and she married Antonio Giacobino after they both came to the United States. I do know my grandmother's family was from Feletto, Canavesse, Italy. My grandfather was from South Maurizio, Torino, Cirie, Italy. If there is anyone out there that can help me feel free to email me at tonilynnaustin@hotmail.com

Hi There,

Here is the ship's manifest information for Margharita. She came in with her mother, Teresa. There were going to go see husband/father, Giovanni. This is a 2 page manifest. It also states Teresa left her father, Pietro, in Italy.

Also, the Family History Center has microfilm that you can order and rent for abut $3.50 a roll. The film is limited, but you should be able to get some information from them. The link below is the film numbers.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50

Hope this helps,
Trish

First Name: Marguerita
Last Name: Avenatti
Ethnicity: Italian
Last Place of Residence: Feletto, Canavese, Italy
Date of Arrival: September 25, 1920
Age at Arrival: 6y Gender: F Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Rotterdam
Port of Departure: Boulogne-Sur-Mer
Manifest Line Number: 0026