Noro, Della Giusta, Morgante families Segnacco, Tarcento, UD

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Noro, Della Giusta, Morgante families Segnacco, Tarcento, UD

Postby paterfamilias » 10 Nov 2013, 02:18

Hello world! :)

Would someone be so kind and help me out locating Noro ancestry from Segnacco? I have found my GGF Antonio Noro (please find attached his baptism record), who was born in Segnacco, Tarcento, Udine on July 15, 1871. His father Giovanni Noro was born on January 22, 1836 in Segnacco and married Teresa Della Giusta somewhere (probably Segnacco too, sometime). This is info from State Archives of Udine. They said they have data only up to 1816, so I guess Giacomo is somewhere in a church...

Giovanni was son of Giacomo Noro,son of the late Marco and Anna Maria Morgante, daughter of Elisabetta (her father is unknown). His parents were married in Segnacco February 1, 1826.

Any further info regarding mentioned people would be much appreciated! I don't have access to Ancestry.com (or .it) so if anyone is a member, it would be very nice if he/she can check out if there is something about these surnames there.

Furthermore, if there is anyone on this forum living close to Segnacco maybe he/she could visit the local church St. Eufemia?

Thank you all in advance! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Searching for:

1. NORO Giacomo, married February 1st 1826 in Segnacco and his wife Morgante Anna Maria and her parents
2. Della Giusta Teresa, daughter of Antonio and her mother

from Segnacco, Tarcento, Udine
paterfamilias

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy