Looking For Info About Santi Cusimano of Castelbuono

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Looking For Info About Santi Cusimano of Castelbuono

Postby siskojnash » 10 Nov 2013, 02:18

I'm trying to find out anything at all about Santi Cusimano, who was born ABT 1813, most likely in Castelbuono. He had children there, at least. His wife's name was Rosa Banno. I don't have any dates for her. They had at least 3 children. Giuseppe Cusimano (born ABT 1841 in Castelbuono), who married Anna Coco (born ABT 1851 in Castelbuono) on February 22, 1873 in Castelbuono. I have the marriage record, but not the birth records for either of them.
The second child is Luigi Cusimano (born ABT 1849 in Castelbuono), who married Vincenza Castiglia (born ABT 1862 in Castelbuono) on September 21, 1879. I have both the marriage publication and marriage record for them, but no birth records.
The third child is Nicoletta Cusimano (born ABT 1852 in Castelbuono), who married Antonio LaGrua (born ABT 1848 in Castelbuono) on January 4, 1879 in Castelbuono. I have their marriage record, but no birth records. Nicoletta was also supposedly some sort of nobility, I suppose because of her marriage to Antonio LaGrua. His occupation was listed as a Mastro. His parents were Vincenzo LaGrua (died before January 4, 1879) and Nicoletta Cammarata. I don't know any other info about either of them, or anything about other children. Thank you so much for your time.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

Re: Looking For Info About Santi Cusimano of Castelbuono

Postby adelfio » 10 Nov 2013, 03:09

Giuseppe Cusimano (born ABT 1841 in Castelbuono), who married Anna Coco (born ABT 1851 in Castelbuono) on February 22, 1873 in Castelbuono. I have the marriage record, but not the birth records for either of them.

Find their marriage allegati it should have their birth records in it
Santi wasnot dead at the time of their wedding 1873 have you looked for his death record
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Looking For Info About Santi Cusimano of Castelbuono

Postby siskojnash » 10 Nov 2013, 03:23

I haven't looked for the death record yet.
siskojnash
Elite
Elite

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy