to: Suanj - information about the Malerba family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

to: Suanj - information about the Malerba family

Postby brujaojos » 17 Apr 2005, 19:40

Dear Trish,
about Isernia people, this was my first search very difficult; why Domenico Malerba birthdate unknow and birthplace unknow was emigrated in Brasil;
this are the result that I have finally:

1.0 Nicola Malerba, abt 1798 Isernia resident in Contrada Mercato or Mercatello married to Vincenza Di Pilla abt 1802 Isernia.

1.1 Antonio Malerba born in Isernia 4 Ottobre 1838 married to Nicoletta Corrado born in Isernia 1° Novembre 1839, daughter of Francesco (29 old in 1839) and Vincenza Di Nicola ( 25 old in 1839). The marriage was in Isernia the 28 Novembre 1865;
The child borns:

1.1.1 Domenico Malerba born in Isernia 13 Mars 1870, emigrated in Brasil in 24 Mars 1887, married to Pedra (or Pera) Ruvia (or Rubio) Alien (or Agen), spanish, (19 old ) in 1897.

1.1.2 Rosa Malerba act. 306, born in Isernia, 14 October 1873 in house of Vico Storto Marcatello

1.1.3 Vincenzo Malerba act.147, born in Isernia, 30 Apr 1877 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.1.4 Nicola Malerba act.134, born in Isernia 3 June 1880 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.2 Michele Malerba abt 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia. The child borns:

1.2.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.2.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria

1.2.3 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886, in house of Vico Storto Castello

I've not other.. any info is very appreciated, I know not if Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado had some child before 1870( before birth of Domenico); I know not the spouse of brothers and sister of Domenico... currently are not Malerbas in Isernia, and all info are very welcome to me thank you
suanj

Dear Suanj,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you on the Isernia information. I had some personal matters to attend too. I also want to apologize for my other comment. I didn't realize you were trying to do genealogy. I thought you were doing this for fun. Just know it took me years of experience, schooling, and passing certification tests, to get where I'm at today. I wish you luck with your adventure.

Any way, since you had trouble with the Isernia films, I'm here today with some information for you.

Michele Malerba and Domenica Santoro has another child. Emilia Malerba, born April 31, 1878.

I did not see any other children for Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado.

Now I did find the following children so far for Nicola Malerba and Vincenza Di Pilla.

Rosaria Malerba, born January 8, 1833
Antonio Malerba, born March 23, 1835
Antonio Malerba, born October 4, 1838
Michele Malerba, born February 20, 1842

I have more microfilm coming in. If I find any other information for you, I'll let you know.

Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: to: Suanj - information about the Malerba family

Postby suanj » 18 Apr 2005, 10:22

brujaojos wrote:
Dear Trish,
about Isernia people, this was my first search very difficult; why Domenico Malerba birthdate unknow and birthplace unknow was emigrated in Brasil;
this are the result that I have finally:

1.0 Nicola Malerba, abt 1798 Isernia resident in Contrada Mercato or Mercatello married to Vincenza Di Pilla abt 1802 Isernia.

1.1 Antonio Malerba born in Isernia 4 Ottobre 1838 married to Nicoletta Corrado born in Isernia 1° Novembre 1839, daughter of Francesco (29 old in 1839) and Vincenza Di Nicola ( 25 old in 1839). The marriage was in Isernia the 28 Novembre 1865;
The child borns:

1.1.1 Domenico Malerba born in Isernia 13 Mars 1870, emigrated in Brasil in 24 Mars 1887, married to Pedra (or Pera) Ruvia (or Rubio) Alien (or Agen), spanish, (19 old ) in 1897.

1.1.2 Rosa Malerba act. 306, born in Isernia, 14 October 1873 in house of Vico Storto Marcatello

1.1.3 Vincenzo Malerba act.147, born in Isernia, 30 Apr 1877 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.1.4 Nicola Malerba act.134, born in Isernia 3 June 1880 in house of Vico Zampirri

1.2 Michele Malerba abt 1842 Isernia( 30 old in 1872) married to Domenica Santoro, daughter of Vincenzo, born abt 1849 (23 old in 1872) in Isernia. The child borns:

1.2.1 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 30 October 1872 probable died infant

1.2.2 Carmine Malerba born in Isernia 3 Jan 1875 in house of via Santa Maria

1.2.3 Malerba Santo, born in Isernia 4 Aug 1886, in house of Vico Storto Castello

I've not other.. any info is very appreciated, I know not if Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado had some child before 1870( before birth of Domenico); I know not the spouse of brothers and sister of Domenico... currently are not Malerbas in Isernia, and all info are very welcome to me thank you
suanj

Dear Suanj,

Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you on the Isernia information. I had some personal matters to attend too. I also want to apologize for my other comment. I didn't realize you were trying to do genealogy. I thought you were doing this for fun. Just know it took me years of experience, schooling, and passing certification tests, to get where I'm at today. I wish you luck with your adventure.

Any way, since you had trouble with the Isernia films, I'm here today with some information for you.

Michele Malerba and Domenica Santoro has another child. Emilia Malerba, born April 31, 1878.

I did not see any other children for Antonio Malerba and Nicoletta Corrado.

Now I did find the following children so far for Nicola Malerba and Vincenza Di Pilla.

Rosaria Malerba, born January 8, 1833
Antonio Malerba, born March 23, 1835
Antonio Malerba, born October 4, 1838
Michele Malerba, born February 20, 1842

I have more microfilm coming in. If I find any other information for you, I'll let you know.

Trish

Dear Trish, for first thing: THANK YOU! MANY THANKS!
I hope this no desturb for you, and I hope can help you next if you need some thing here in Molise.
I wish explane you aboput this search:

1-this is an free search for an young brasilian friend; he asked to many professional genealogist about this, but having no data about ancestors, nobody helped he(also if for payment).

2-an day I read the message of this young brasilian, and I want help this person, so, just for good action, as you know I helped many people of various Countries.

3- this search was very very very difficult, but after 14 months of many job, I've the result, and I know that was born in Isernia town. You can see all story's search in this webpages http://matera.site.voila.fr/Malerba/index.htm, and you can see that is an free search for an good friend that have same age of my first son!

4-I have the Estratto di nascita, and also I asked to Ufficio Anagrafe the CERTIFICATO STORICO DI FAMIGLIA, but the worker of Ufficio say me that was necessary some input, some birthdate, some first name, so I understood, that was necessary to search I personally... well!

5-I request the microfilm of Mormon center here in Italy, but more near center is to 150 km my town!!!

6-from first microfilm I know the data that I insert in this message. In same time of microfilm arrived, I've the problem in my family with my mother death..

7- but equally I request another microfilm (is long from to arrive me!) and are 4 months that I wait it! I request the microfim for Nati 1865/1870 for to search if Domenico had some other brother or sister after of he.. I again wait this microfilm!

8- In course time I request also all marriages of brothers and sister already known, and I are sure that next week I receive from archivio di stato di Isernia.

9- After this, and also with you data, I want to supply all this data in Isernia Common, why already i've some generations back, and I want to descover the relatives living, why in Isernia not are nobody malerba living. NOBODY and this from many years: so are possible that some descendants are emigrated. With all this records I want to ask in Isernia Common also the SCHEDE INDIVIDUALI, why, as you know, in Schede Individuali are also record of emigration people.

10-As you understand after I find the birthplace and the parents, I wish, really, to find the living relationship. Clearly for this are necessary experience and italian culture many good that I have for good luck.. and for my wish.... but the search's time, the wait of microfilms are many long for me, and I want to close this search if possible. The cold winter, with much snow has not allowed me to go in Isernia, the archives directly and to try of person, and especially my spirit, why are only 6 months that my mother is dead..

11-Also I wish to inform that all my searches was free, always, as all people here can say, but to cause many private requests, for someone search many difficult, and this from last month, I required the cost, why in the past for free help, I had also some expenses, but was free help!

12-About the adventure, no, not is an adventure, is an good action for an simply person, all here! For genealogic search different from this, I make the search in other way, decidedly other way.

13-If you, dear Trish you have had some expense in order to supply my these records, please let me know, that I send you soon.
Why I have decided to make this free for young brasilian friend and so it is.
14-About Emilia I know, but from reading she result daugher of Michele and Domenica Santoro (daughter of Rinaldo), but for others record was Domenica was daughter of Vincenzo.. so this is an mistery..

Regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy