View Family Tree from Cassino, Frosinone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

View Family Tree from Cassino, Frosinone

Postby jamiecapaldi » 09 Dec 2013, 17:03

Hello,

I have spent the last 3 years making my family tree on Ancestry. I have also added extended Family by Marriages, etc. Please send me Private Message (p.m.) so i can send you a link to view the Tree, or help yourself (if you have access to Ancestry), by searching:

'Cassino Italian Families - Capaldi, Tedesco, Minchella, Tamilio, Tomasso, Di Placido, Verrecchia, Franchitto & Extended Families'

I would also appreciate any additional Names, information or pictures which can relate to the tree?

I look forward to your responses!

Jamie Capaldi

P.S.
I am still in the process of adding many Names to the Tree, which i have written down.
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello
PLACES: Cassino- UK, USA, Ireland, Canada & Australia
http://www.cassino-families.co.uk

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Re: View Family Tree from Cassino, Frosinone

Postby boozy.bird » 11 Dec 2013, 19:20

Hi ..... can't gain access to the site you have posted please check out ...could be a fault

jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Postby jamiecapaldi » 13 Dec 2013, 10:36

Sorry, if you are reffering to the Cassino-Families website, it is no longer available.

Try clicking this link to view my Family Tree on Ancestry (if you pay for Ancestry?)

http://trees.ancestry.co.uk/tree/13301692/family

If you don't pay for Ancestry, them P.M. me, and i will send an invite?

Thanks Jamie

P.S. The Tree is called:

Cassino Italian Families - Capaldi, Tedesco, Minchella, Tamilio, Tomasso, Di Placido, Verrecchia, Franchitto & Extended Families
NAMES: Capaldi-Tedesco-Tamilio-Minchella-Verrecchia-Tomasso-Franchitto-Innelli-Arpino-Caringi-Colacicco-Macari-Pinchera-Salera-D'Orazio-Ambrosino-Di Mambro-Sigliocolo-Masello

boozy.bird
Rookie
Rookie

Postby boozy.bird » 13 Dec 2013, 19:55

Thanks for that Jamie made for good reading.... I am sure that your tree will link in to some of the West Bar Italian familes somewhere along the way..... Masarellas are a strong possibility. In you search of Cassino did you come across any Buffalaro/i or Quagliozzi family members ?

jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Postby jamiecapaldi » 16 Dec 2013, 18:20

Massarella's are definetly in Cassino, but i haven't come across Buffalaro/i or Quagliozzi names?
Quagliozzi is found around Aquino area i believe and maybe Terni or Teramo for Bufalari??

ginnyaluck

Postby ginnyaluck » 08 Aug 2014, 12:58

Hi Jamie
I am researching the Tedesco (Titesco) line that emigrated from Saint' Elia Fiumerapido in approx 1899 to Lancaster, England. Their names were Angelo Tedesco B approx 1851 and Rosa D'Agostino B approx 1861. Have you come across either of these during your research please?
Best Regards Ginny

jamiecapaldi
Master
Master

Postby jamiecapaldi » 12 Aug 2014, 13:55

Hello Ginny,

My Tedesco ancestors and Family came over about the same time. There was also a D'Agostino Family in the Italian Quarter!
Please join my Facebook Group, where you will get lots of help from others that have ancestors from that region etc: Cassino Italian Immigrants
I can say D'Agostino is from Sant'Elia Fiumerapido, but you might find the Tedesco is from Cassino??

Return to “Italian Genealogy”