Translation Help - Giuseppe Ragni

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
samueljorlando
Rookie
Rookie

Translation Help - Giuseppe Ragni

Postby samueljorlando » 16 Dec 2013, 05:36

Hello again,

I was trying to translate this document by myself this time; however, unlike last time, this document is completely written out instead of that last ones which were pretty much fill in the blanks. Someone who is helping out a distant family member of mine sent this link to me asking for my help. It's the first image in the document, for Giuseppe Ragni. I would appreciate any and all help with this one.

http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Translation Help - Giuseppe Ragni

Postby suanj » 16 Dec 2013, 06:10

Hi, here the infos:
Termoli 10 oct 1868-death act #129
Giuseppe Ragni died in Termoli on 10 oct 1868, 52 old, mariner,(son of) late Domenico, husband of Mariamichela Lanzone, born and resident in Termoli, son of late Domenico (Ragni) and Fortunata Montagnaro
Informants: Paolo Perrotti and Pasquale Porfido
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

tonfri

Postby tonfri » 17 Dec 2013, 18:24

Thank you Susan for your translation assistance. One question does it say what he may have died from?

Toni

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 17 Dec 2013, 21:08

on italian civil death certificates it is no wrote the death's cause; the physician certificate with death's cause is given to clerk for draw up the civil death certificate...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”