Looking for relatives ~ Buono, Conti, or DiNali

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby ptimber » 26 Nov 2002, 02:52

If you are looking for relatives in Italy then please go to the ellis island site and retireve the town of origin and see who came together in the ships manifest. If you are looking for relatives in the USA, then aht might present a problem since if the kids were adopted theu may have taken names of their adopted parents. Please let me know what your objectives are for the moment. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 26 Nov 2002, 03:07

There are two persons Alec and Larry CONTI in Montana. Go to www.infospace.com and look them up or better yet call them up and see if they are related. Do the same for Buono and De Nali...try connecticut as well. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 26 Nov 2002, 21:26

what makes you think Buono is a shortened name?? Didn\';t you look him up in the ellisisland website for the town of origin in Italy as well as the names of his family members that came with him????????????pETER
ptimber
Master
Master

Postby ptimber » 26 Nov 2002, 21:31

send me your e-mail address so I can send you a distribution of Conti in the USA so that you can choose from the various states where they are concentrated and less concentrated. My e-mail is <a href="mailto:Petertimber@msn.com...Provided,of" target="_new">Petertimber@msn.com...Provided,of</a> course, if you want to do the work. Peter
ptimber
Master
Master

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy