di sandro family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
jdfc33

di sandro family

Post by jdfc33 »

Hi I am trying to find a record of Di sandro family traveling to argentina with a michele disandro as a child, a step-father, mother and maybe brother or sister. Then Michele returning to Colli a volturno, Italy. Then later returning to Argentina with a wife and family. I know the family ran a merchant store. Father's name Michele, wife Marietta Di Iorio, chlidren Domenico, Vincent, Rose, Mario, and Adolph. One of the children was born in Argentina. Others born in Colli a Volturno. Michele's birthday is Febuary 1879. Can not find record of his parents names. After living in Argentina, returned to Colli, left family there when traveling to Philadelphia in 1905. Then traveling again to U.S. in 1911 to Providence, RI. Marietta and children try to join him in November 1913, but names are crossed out on Passenger list. On census reports, Marietta and children claim to arrive in 1914, but no record of it. Can anyone help me find Michele's parents' names, and if he had any other family? I believe the rest of the family may have remained in Argentina. thanks, Jen jfleury3@cox.net
wldspirit
Staff
Staff

Re: di sandro family

Post by wldspirit »

There are Di Sandro and Disandro arriving in Argentina, you can access the database at the following link:

http://www.altreitalie.org/

registration is required but is available free of charge.

hope this helps,
wldspirit :D