Birth record search Capri / Sorrento

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Donnington

Birth record search Capri / Sorrento

Postby Donnington » 27 Dec 2013, 18:09

We're looking for a family member that we believe may have been born on Capri or in Sorrento around 1949 - 1952. We have put together a small budget for this, and would like to discuss this project with any local resident who would be willing to undertake this research on our behalf.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in helping us.

Donnington

Re: Birth record search Capri / Sorrento

Postby Donnington » 05 Jan 2014, 11:45

A forum member has contacted me, and I can see a message in my inbox. Unfortunately I get the message "You are not authorised to read private messages." when I try to read it. I have asked admin to enable message for me but that hasn't happened.

I have tried post a reply with an email address that the person sending the message could write to, to make contact, but that's been rejected as it contains an email address.

Can someone please explain to me how I am to make contact with the person who has written to me?

Return to “Italian Genealogy”