Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME

Postby ginamarie72 » 02 May 2005, 23:47

I am looking for others researching their family with these names from San Teodoro, Messina, Sicily. I will be glad to share information I have compiled of our family who came from there. I am particularly interested in finding Savoca cousins in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks. :D
ginamarie72

Re: Lipari, Savoca, Sirna, Treccarichi of San Teodoro, ME

Postby brujaojos » 03 May 2005, 08:20

ginamarie72 wrote:I am looking for others researching their family with these names from San Teodoro, Messina, Sicily. I will be glad to share information I have compiled of our family who came from there. I am particularly interested in finding Savoca cousins in Cleveland, Ohio. Thanks. :D

Hi There,

The Family History Center has microfilm for the town of San Teodoro. You can order the film for about $3.50 a roll depending on your location.

The link below is for the microfilm numbers.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... umns=*,0,0

And if you go to www.411.com you should be able to find the list of people still living in Ohio. It's a telephone directory.

Have a good one.
Trish

Here is the link to find the nearest Family History Center
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... et_fhc.asp
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.