Looking for Liberati relative

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Looking for Liberati relative

Postby Liberati » 12 Feb 2014, 02:51

I am looking for information on a cousin by marriage, Nazarena Clara Liberati (1909-1975). Her maiden name was Millozzi. I think she was born in Florence, but would need to double-check my records. However, I do know that she spent much of her life in Rome. She was married to Peter Liberati (I guess he would have been called "Pietro" in Italy), who was a successful businessman and real estate investor in Rome. In his younger years, Peter had lived with his family in New Mexico (where his father Luigi "Louis" Liberati ran a hotel) before returning to Italy around 1923. Anyways, I would be interested to learn more about Clara, particular hers and Peter's activities during World War II. Thanks in advance for your help!
Interested in the surnames Liberati and Gulfo. Also interested in Italy during World War II.
Liberati

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy