Looking for any info @ Rossi/Miller(Mealo)

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
julrossi

Looking for any info @ Rossi/Miller(Mealo)

Post by julrossi »

Hello, I am looking for any information or connection on an Alberto Rossi from Veticuso, Italy who married a Margret Miller (name was changed from possibly from Mealo) lived in Trenton, NJ and moved to Detroit, MI. Alberto was born March 6, 1883 and died on April 9, 1963. Margret was born Jan. 12, 1890 and died on Sept. 2, 1978. Children born to them were Adalena 1910, Anthony 1912, Mary 1914, Arthur 1917, Philomena 1919.
Italysearcher
Master
Master

Re: Looking for any info @ Rossi/Miller(Mealo)

Post by Italysearcher »

The town is Viticuso and during WW2 they lost all their civil and parish records. You might find a military record, or a 'deserter' record if he didn't return to serve in WW1. This would give you his father's name at least and may allow you to access the microfilmed records 1809-1865. Rossi is a very common surname in the town.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
julrossi

Re: Looking for any info @ Rossi/Miller(Mealo)

Post by julrossi »

Thank you, I am very new to this and need all the help I can get!!