Silla

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Silla

Postby wxb127 » 21 Feb 2014, 05:03

Looking for information on Annina Silla Birth March 17, 1900 in Pacentro, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy. She was married to Umberto Berarducci and I believe that happened somewhere i L'Aquila possibly around Rocca Pia. I believe I have her father correct in Michele but that is as far back as I have been able to research. Any help on where to go for more info? This is my great grandmother.

Thanks
wxb127

Re: Silla

Postby adelfio » 22 Feb 2014, 00:12

I was looking on ancestry.com there is a public tree Owner: madbella2 that has some info
Umberto Berarducci son of Domenico Antonio Berarducci and Maria Angela Cianflocca
Anna Silla daughter of Michele Silla and Angelina Pelino is this info correct

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Silla

Postby adelfio » 22 Feb 2014, 01:10

If that info is right heres the birth of Michele Silla father of Anna Silla
INDEX#98
1859 Aug 20th in the town of Pacentro birth of Michele Silla daughter of Concezio Silla age 30 clerk and Rosalia Avolio age 29 spinner
Two side notes Michele married Angelina Pelino May 1889 and married again on 9/20/1900 to Maria Veronica
PG LINK TO RECORD
http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy