Searching for Lorenzetti, Spinelli and Tosetti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
1 post • Page 1 of 1

Searching for Lorenzetti, Spinelli and Tosetti

Postby jacare » 27 Feb 2014, 14:10

Hello
I am searching for my italian relatives, but it's been a hard road. I am researching for 3 men specifically:

- Giuseppe Lorenzetti. Born probably in 1873 or 1874, probably in Lombardia/ Italia. I have found a record with his name on Milan's state archives, but it's only his name (No dates, etc). I've contacted the but so far I've got no answer. He was married to Ana Canzian and they both emigrated to Brazil;

- Gennaro Spinelli. From this one, I have no dates. I only know that he was married to a woman named Ana Bonora or Bonoro and that they have emigrated to Brazil;

- Adolfo Tosetti, born in 1842 and married to Genoveva Ferrari. They have both emigrated to Brazil.

I have researched on the brazilian shipping lists and other online research mechanisms that are available but no luck so far. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!
jacare

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy