Mascari's From Termini Imerese

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
smas1973
Master
Master

Mascari's From Termini Imerese

Postby smas1973 » 05 Mar 2014, 20:32

I was wondering if anyone can help me I have come to a stop on my family tree following the Mascari's
I would like to go back a far as I can searching the Mascari's and find out where they came from before being in Termini Imerese. I have been searching Using Family Search, Myheritage, Ancestry and DNA test, and then the Termini Imerese Database website. I have come to a stop not finding any more information on them. Would anyone else on this website have any information on the Mascari's or any suggestion on where else I can Search to find more about them or other family members. I have got a lot of help here on translation of a lot of their death document that has helped me a lot.
here is as what I have on them any other information would help a lot. I come to a stop at Matteo Mascari 1742-1817

Santo Mascari 1854-1934 (Chicago Death) wife Michela Spicuzza 1842-1895
Michele Mascari 1816-1897 wife Maria Capone 1814-1894
Saverio Mascari 1786-1848 Wife Paola Pusateri 1779-1859
Matteo Mascari 1742-1817 Wife Chiara Mercurio or (Di Mercurio) ? 1747-1817

If any other information is need please let me know.

Thank you for any information or help
Scott
Thank You For All Your Help With The Translation Of This Documents

Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Riggio, & Bondi.

Researching Termini Imerese, Palermo surnames Mascari, Spicuzza, Capone, Catalano & Pusateri

Return to “Italian Genealogy”