Looking for my family roots, Surname is Benvenuti

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Looking for my family roots, Surname is Benvenuti

Postby inter » 27 Mar 2014, 14:14

Hi ,

first post in this forum, I am looking for my family Roots . Surnames in question are Benvenuti & Fusi. ( Father and Mther Surnames).

I am trying to get my head around this web site and I am struggling to understand it's functions. Is it an information web site or can you actiually search Italian government record for documents???? sorry to sound dumb?

Regards

R
inter

Re: Looking for my family roots, Surname is Benvenuti

Postby adelfio » 27 Mar 2014, 15:27

Welcome to IG website This site helps people find their Italian family ancestry there are volunteers that are very good at researching Italian records that are available through various websites and where to find the info you seek to help you in your quest

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby inter » 28 Mar 2014, 05:13

Thank you for this Marty,
how do I get in contact with these "Volunteers"?
I really looking forward to getting involved in this venture.

Regards

Riccardo
inter

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 28 Mar 2014, 07:09

inter wrote:Thank you for this Marty,
how do I get in contact with these "Volunteers"?
I really looking forward to getting involved in this venture.

Regards

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo

Great!

Just write down as much information as you have about your ancestors, working backwards - Christian Names, Surnames, Dates - even approximate - birth dates, immigration dates etc and especially the town in Italy that your family originated from and one of the volunteers would be happy to help you. (Marty is one of the volunteers.)

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

Postby inter » 28 Mar 2014, 08:31

Thank you , I will do that
inter

Postby AngelaGrace56 » 28 Mar 2014, 09:00

You are welcome. The name of the town is very important especially as both surnames Benvenuti and Fusi appear throughout Italy and mostly mid to north.

If you go up to "Search" (next to Log-in top right here on forum) and type in Fusi, you will find there are previous threads with the name Fusi contained in them. You might find this of interest. The name Benvenuti has also appeared on a couple of threads but it looks like most of one of the threads is in Italian - you may not be able to read this.

Angela
AngelaGrace56
Master
Master

6 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy