Looking for Chiara ( Baldocchi) Tognotti family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Looking for Chiara ( Baldocchi) Tognotti family

Postby Sumary » 28 Mar 2014, 17:56

Chiara Baldocchi married Attilio Tognotti from Marlia,Capannoni,Lucca ,they had a son Giuseppe born jan.27,1853 which would be my great grandfather :) I have found Tognotti family trees on Ancestry, they might have this information but they are private, I have email them but so far no info back.Also looking for my 2x'great grandmother Maria Anna (Giomi) Pierreti she married Vincenzo Pierreti they were from Marlia also they had a daughter Sophia born march 3,1856 thank you :)
Sumary

Re: Looking for Chiara ( Baldocchi) Tognotti family

Postby adelfio » 28 Mar 2014, 21:44

Death record of Chiara Baldocchi
INDEX#75
1882 Jan 23rd in the town of Marlia in a house at 391 Marlia death of Chiara Baldocchi age 69 (1813)daughter of deceased Antonio Baldocchi and Caterina Fava ?? wife of Attilio Tognotti
CLICK ON IMAGE CLICK TO ENLARGE

record-image (268).jpg

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 28 Mar 2014, 22:08

Death record of Attilio Tognotti
INDEX#57
1892 April 25th in the town of Marlia death of Attilio Tognotti age 84 (1808)farmer born in Marlia son of deceased Antonio Tognotti and deceased Giacinta Bandoni widower of Chiara Baldocchi
CLICK ON IMAGE CLICK TO ENLARGE

record-image (269).jpg

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby Sumary » 31 Mar 2014, 02:22

Thank you Marty ,I'm still learning this site and the help you receive here is amazing,I'm still trying to find Giuseppe Tognotti born 1/27/1853 and Sophia (Pierreti ) Tognotti born 3/3/1856 from Marlia,Italy.they arrived in the US in 1908, their name was misspelled as Cognotti and I've searched US census and the search on this site but can't find out what happened to them,I've looked under Joseph ,Giovanni for him and Maria ,Mary & Sophia for her but so far nothing,I'm hoping you can help thank you again
Sumary

Postby adelfio » 31 Mar 2014, 15:19

I would write or call Mt Carmel cemetery and see if they are buried there since Daniel Tognotti is buried there

PG LINK TO MT CARMEL CEMETERY
http://www.catholiccemeterieschicago.or ... .php?id=11

Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby Sumary » 31 Mar 2014, 17:30

Went to Mt Carmel cemetery about 2 weeks ago,that's where both Daniel and Vincenzo are buried they have a kiosk that you can look up family names, no luck there,I'm stuck when comes to their death .there was a post on this site by -usmctwitch- on August.20,2013 from a relative who had info on Chiara (Cantoni) Tognotti their daughter I don't think their on this site anymore ,any suggestions ? Marty thank you for all your help
Sumary

Postby adelfio » 31 Mar 2014, 23:07

Maybe they went back to Italy and stayed
Marty

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Postby Sumary » 31 Mar 2014, 23:57

That what I think too,thank you again
Sumary

8 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy