Rubertone / Ruberton / Robertone / Libertone surname project

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Rubertone / Ruberton / Robertone / Libertone surname project

Postby mark04ox » 02 Apr 2014, 14:57

Hi everyone,

For anyone who is interested in these surnames, all of which originated in southern Italy, I've started a web site for a surname project to bring together information about all of the families, and try to find out how (if at all) they might be ultimately related. There is also a connected DNA project for anyone who would like to take part. The web site is at http://www.rubertone.org. Please come along and say hi on the forum!

Best,
Mark
mark04ox

Re: Rubertone / Ruberton / Robertone / Libertone surname pro

Postby erudita74 » 02 Apr 2014, 15:27

Interesting project and website, although I do not have the need for it. However, years ago when researching the records for the town of Stigliano in Matera Province, I came across a Maria Teresa Filomena Carmina Robertone who had been born in the town of Craco abt 1837 and married there about 1867. She died in Stigliano on Sept 30, 1883 and was the wife of a Domenicantonio DiCicco. Her parents were Vincenzo Robertone and Giulia Torgione. That's all the info I have about the Robertone surname.

Erudita
erudita74
Master
Master

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy