Segusino, Coppe surname

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Segusino, Coppe surname

Postby Paw2121 » 25 Apr 2014, 10:57

Hi all,
I'm trying to find some information for my partner. Her father is Italian and he came from Segusino in Italy. His name is Silvino Coppe (born around 1937) and his parents were Ricardo and Lucia Coppe. She has never met her grandparents as her father came out to Australia in the 1950's and unfortunately he now has dementia and cannot tell her anything. I am a member on a but cannot find anything at all relating to her family" could anyone please help? It would mean so much to her to know something about her ancestors. Thank you all.

Re: Segusino, Coppe surname

Postby pink67 » 27 Apr 2014, 14:32

Hi, I'm not a relative but maybe I can give you some little helps...

For first, you can see the correct birth date for Silvino Coppe here, on the site of the National Archives of Australia: ... de=7157215

I suggest you to ask to the town hall of Segusino a copy of the Birth Act (Birth act not birth certificate) for Silvio Coppe, he's alive so you can ask the document for himself and you'll be able to see also his mother's maiden name, the address where the family lived the parent's ages...

Or, why don't write here? It's the "Proloco" of Segusino, an association to sponsor the town, it's a little one, only 2.00 inhabitants, so it's possible someone knows his family: ... o-contatti

Good Luck!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”