LDS FILM RESEARCH IN MESSINA

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

LDS FILM RESEARCH IN MESSINA

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 30 Apr 2014, 01:14

I'M SEARCHING FOR 2 MARRIAGES WHICH OCCURRED IN THE PROVINCE OF MESSINA.MOST LIKELY THESE MARRIAGES TOOK PLACE IN THE AREA OF GUALTIERI SICAMINO OR BARCELLONA POZZO DI GOTTO(THESE COMUNES ARE CLOSE). THE BRIDE WAS BORN IN GUALTIERI IN 1847 AND RESIDED IN BARCELLONA LATER-ALTHOUGH NEITHER HER MARRIAGE NOR THAT OF HER PARENTS OCCURRED IN EITHER COMUNE.THE MARRIAGES WOULD BE: 1.FRANCESCO LANDINO & MARIA BONARRIGO 1867-1872? 2.DOMENICO BONARRIGO & MATTIA PULEIO(PARENTS OF MARIA BONARRIGO) 1829-1847?BESIDES RESEARCHING THESE COMUNES,I'VE ALSO RESEARCHED SEVERAL OTHER COMUNES IN THIS AREA WITH NO LUCK.IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE RESEARCHING THE LDS FILMS FOR COMUNI IN THIS AREA IN THESE TIME PERIODS,PLEASE CONTACT ME.ANY HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.THANKS
mezzogiorno62
Veteran
Veteran

Re: LDS FILM RESEARCH IN MESSINA

Postby suanj » 30 Apr 2014, 11:26

mezzogiorno62 wrote:I'M SEARCHING FOR 2 MARRIAGES WHICH OCCURRED IN THE PROVINCE OF MESSINA.MOST LIKELY THESE MARRIAGES TOOK PLACE IN THE AREA OF GUALTIERI SICAMINO OR BARCELLONA POZZO DI GOTTO(THESE COMUNES ARE CLOSE). THE BRIDE WAS BORN IN GUALTIERI IN 1847 AND RESIDED IN BARCELLONA LATER-ALTHOUGH NEITHER HER MARRIAGE NOR THAT OF HER PARENTS OCCURRED IN EITHER COMUNE.THE MARRIAGES WOULD BE: 1.FRANCESCO LANDINO & MARIA BONARRIGO 1867-1872? 2.DOMENICO BONARRIGO & MATTIA PULEIO(PARENTS OF MARIA BONARRIGO) 1829-1847?BESIDES RESEARCHING THESE COMUNES,I'VE ALSO RESEARCHED SEVERAL OTHER COMUNES IN THIS AREA WITH NO LUCK.IF THERES ANYONE OUT THERE RESEARCHING THE LDS FILMS FOR COMUNI IN THIS AREA IN THESE TIME PERIODS,PLEASE CONTACT ME.ANY HELP WOULD BE MOST APPRECIATED.THANKS

You are sure that Maria Bonarrigo was born in Gualtieri on 1847.. ?
I no found her birth record...
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 30 Apr 2014, 14:23

yes.i have the birth record.the civil records office in gualtieri sent it to me.if you follow the thread in my posts you'll see it posted here.evidently the online records at lds or the antenati site-which you probably resourced-don't have all the available records.her birth has been established
mezzogiorno62
Veteran
Veteran

Postby suanj » 30 Apr 2014, 15:42

abt Maria marriage ... the her marriage banns must be also in the marriage bans of Gualtieri Sicaminò...
because it was her birthplace..... I checked and lacking the registries from 1867 to 1874 of Gualtieri Sicaminò:
https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,179183301

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... ,179071501
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy