Palermo Marriage Record: Agnello,Lanzarone

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
BlissIs
Rookie
Rookie

Palermo Marriage Record: Agnello,Lanzarone

Postby BlissIs » 07 May 2014, 19:12

Hi All,

You have been fabulous in my search. In reviewing all my notations, I would like to ask help locating a record and with translation:

Palermo Marriages 1820-1895 (in Italian): Vincenza Agnello married Lanzarone; Father: Vito Agnello

It looks like I may have come across this mention on Ancestry (Am not a member).

Thank so much! Enjoy!
BlissIs
[/b]Searching Surnames:[i] Favara Lanzarone Agnello Bonagiuso Zummo Perfumo Consoli Maggio LaRussa Buttafuoco Consoli Montegari Mineo
Locations: Brooklyn NY, Castelvetrano, Santa Margherita de Belice, Milano, Hoboken NJ, Akron OH, Massapequa NY

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Palermo Marriage Record: Agnello,Lanzarone

Postby adelfio » 07 May 2014, 21:02

You will have to go to he Family History Library film to get this record looks like they where married in section of Santa Oliva, Palermo here is the film number
Matrimoni 1855-1857 Family History Library International Film 1441854

There are only the index info online for Palermo, Matrimoni in Italia, 1820-1895 Palermo, Italy, from Hugh Tornabene. City of Palermo Marriage Records, 1820-1895 on ancestry.com

Name:M Vincenza Agnello
Spouse:G Lanzarone
Marriage Date:9 ott 1856 (9 Oct 1856)
Marriage Place:Santa Oliva, Palermo
Father Name:Vito Agnello
Mother Name:Antonina Gebbia
Volume:366
Number:208

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

BlissIs
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BlissIs » 08 May 2014, 20:32

Hi Marty
Thank so much. You continue to be wonderfully helpful and are much appreciated.
Have some fun!
Sincerely,
BlissIs
[/b]Searching Surnames:[i] Favara Lanzarone Agnello Bonagiuso Zummo Perfumo Consoli Maggio LaRussa Buttafuoco Consoli Montegari Mineo
Locations: Brooklyn NY, Castelvetrano, Santa Margherita de Belice, Milano, Hoboken NJ, Akron OH, Massapequa NY

Marcello_DAleo
Master
Master

Postby Marcello_DAleo » 08 May 2014, 21:50

Maria Vincenza Agnello's husband was Gaspare Lanzarone. His parents were Baldassare Lanzarone and Liboria Regina
Visit my web site!
Southern Italy Genealogical Center
http://www.sicilygenealogy.com/

BlissIs
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BlissIs » 09 May 2014, 14:31

Thanks, Marcello. Still cannot tell if same Baldassare Lanzarone. Mine was born in Alcomo, Trapani and his children, that I know of, were born in Santa Margherita DiBelice to Grazia Zummo.
I'm fishing.
It seems Vincenza Agnello was married to a Vito Favara who was a prominent figure, referred to as 'royalty' in family lore and "Mayor" on old message board, town unknown.When he had publicly opposed Mussolini on a balcony, he was shot.
We also have Lanzarone's who married Favara's. I am still clueless about Castelvetrano's Giuseppa Antoinetta Favara, having only passenger data for reference to Sicily. She married Antonino Lanzarone in USA; plenty of US Census records, none on dates of birth, death or marriage....so far!
Appreciate your helpful information.

Best,
BlissIs

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 11 May 2014, 16:23

Did you ever write for Giuseppa Antoinetta Favara birth record?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

BlissIs
Rookie
Rookie

Postby BlissIs » 12 Dec 2014, 23:04

Sorry I missed this,Marty. Yes, have written twice to Castelvetrano. Nothing located. They request date of birth or parentage which is what I am seeking!
Still no luck. Thanks for asking.
All the best!
BlissIs

Return to “Italian Genealogy”