De Sanctis family tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
SCarbonII
Rookie
Rookie

De Sanctis family tree

Postby SCarbonII » 22 May 2014, 15:40

I am looking for more information on my family tree. I am starting with my great grandmothers. Below is the information I have on my De Sanctisgreat grand mother. I am looking for dates of birth, dates of marriage, & death, with locations and documentation if anyone has it. I would like to take the tree as far back as I can on the De Sanctis name. I am looking for names on both the De Sanctis tree, and their wife's family tree. Can you help me at all? (I would like to take the abt out and put the correct dates of events also)

DOB = date of birth
DOD = date of death

Carolina De Sanctis DOB: 16 May 1846 in Campania, Italy DOD: ? in ?
Marriage: 23 Jan 1874 in Campania, Italy to
Francesco Regna BOD: 15 Nov 1851 in Campania, Italy DOD: 4 Mar 1924 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy

her parents

Giuseppe De Sanctis DOB: 9 May 1806 in Campania, Italy DOD: ? in ?
Married: 14 Feb 1830 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy to
Agata Clementina Comparone BOD: 9 Jan 1806 in Riardo Caserta Campania, Italy DOD: ? in ?

I also have the names of their parents, but nothing after them.

Giovanni De Sanctis DOB abt 1761 in Introdacqua, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy DOD: 22 Jul 1833 in Introdacqua, L'Aquila, Abruzzo, Italy
Marriage: ? in ST.Maria Annunz. Introdacqua L'Aquila-Abruzzi Italy to
Maria Bonafiglia DOB: abt 1760 in ? DOD: ? in ?

Giuseppe Comparone DOB: abt 1759 in Campania, Italy DOD: 23 Oct 1809 in ?
Marriage: ? in ? to
Maria Di Girolamo BOD: abt 1763 in Campania, Italy DOD: 3 Dec 1823 in Campania, Italy

That is all of the information I have on this part of my tree. Is it all correct? Can you help me add more information to the people I have so far, and can you help me add more people to this list?

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: De Sanctis family tree

Postby PeterTimber » 21 Aug 2014, 21:37

I think you far along in your genealogy to obtain the book Italian Genealogical Records by Trafford R. Cole which should propel your researches and enable you to make specific inquiries when confronted by a brick wall enabling us to address your problem accurately.
~Peter~

Return to “Italian Genealogy”