looking for family of Michela Biondo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
shaunafrei

looking for family of Michela Biondo

Postby shaunafrei » 25 May 2014, 06:55

I have been researching my genealogy but can't find anything before Ellis Island immigration for ancestors. Found birth record for great great grandmother Michela Biondo born in 1887 in Potenza, Italy with father Domenico Biondo and mother Angela Vesi listed.

Also looking for family of Nicola Brienza.

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 3359-98-79
Any help beyond that would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Shauna

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: looking for family of Michela Biondo

Postby PeterTimber » 21 Aug 2014, 21:15

Since first names tend to stay in families in Italy for longer times than anticipated you may wish to send a potential relative letter to the 3 NICOLA BIRENZA listed in the http://www.paginebianche.it ;2 of whom reside in Potenza City and 1 in a suburb of that city. You may also wish to obtain documents from Potenza. Please let me know just what your specific research objectives consist of so that I can direct you accordingly. Genealogy is a study of confusing the dead and irritating the living and I wish to spare you.
~Peter~

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 21 Aug 2014, 21:22

postscript: You may also wish to obtain the excellent book ITALIAN GENEALOGICAL RECORDS BY TRAFFORD R. COLE which is a fast read and will answer your basic needs that will propel you to achieve even greater expectations than you can imagine now. Local Library or internet book stores.
~Peter~

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 21 Aug 2014, 23:36

Marriage of Nicola Brienza and Michela Biondo
INDEX#42
1905 June 29th in the town of Potenza marriage of Nicola Brienza age 20 farmer born in Potenza son of Rocco Brienza and deceased Angela Maria Carpiniello married Michela Biondo age 17 born in Potenza daughter of Domenico Biondo and Angela Vesi
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
31053_A500171-00023.jpg

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”