Looking for any Info on Dominic D'Angelo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mikedangelo26

Looking for any Info on Dominic D'Angelo

Postby mikedangelo26 » 27 May 2014, 03:54

Hi,

i am at a Stoping point in my family Search i have hit the Big Brick wall of a Dead end with out actually going over to Italy and pulling records. was wondering if anyone could Help me with any record on My grand Uncle. Ive Pulled what i know off Ancestry.com but i cant find anymore. this is what i Know

is name is Dominic(o) D'Angelo
Born Jan 15 1887
Casacanditella, Italy
he come to US in 1905 with his Sister Maria and Brother Giuseppe. ( i have Manifest Records)
Ive Got a draft record for WW1 it reads that he was Living in Newburg West Virginia in 1917 and worked as a Coal Miner.

what i like to know did he ever go to war? did he Survive where did he go? Death records, Marriage records anything. Kids Names

any Help would Be Great. love this forum you all are Awesome wealth of Knowledge

Mike D'Angelo

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Looking for any Info on Dominic D'Angelo

Postby adelfio » 28 May 2014, 03:05

Have you tried the Family History films Registri dello stato civile di Casacanditella (Chieti), 1809-1900 Microfilm dei registri originali nell'Archivio di Stato, Chieti.
Births, marriages, deaths, marriage banns, miscellaneous documents, marriage documents, citizenship records.
Include indici.
ORDERING FILMS FROM FAMILY HISTORY LIBRARY
https://familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/ ... ory_Center

PG LINK TO FILMS
https://beta.familysearch.org/search/ca ... %20Library

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

mikedangelo26

Postby mikedangelo26 » 28 May 2014, 03:52

I have not yet i was going to go that route Next. I just have not set down the time to order them

mikedangelo26

Postby mikedangelo26 » 28 May 2014, 04:16

I just order the MicroFilms hopefully i will be able to find something

Return to “Italian Genealogy”