Angelo Perrella; searching for more info - Agnone, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
gliesian66
Veteran
Veteran

Angelo Perrella; searching for more info - Agnone, Italy

Post by gliesian66 »

Hi all,

Here is an article on Angelo Perrella that I've put together with my friend Joe:

http://robertjliguori.blogspot.com/2014 ... rella.html

My questions is, I'd like to go a little deeper into his history as to when he lived in Agnone, Italy...

Can anyone uncover any additional information on Angelo using the foundational information we have provided in the article? Any and all information that could be uncovered would be welcomed!

Thanks,
Robert
samueljorlando
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Angelo Perrella; searching for more info - Agnone, Italy

Post by samueljorlando »

I currently have the microfilms from Agnone that cover births from 1807 (i think) to 1899. I'll look up his birth record for you and provide you with an image of it.
gliesian66
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gliesian66 »

Thank you Samuel!
samueljorlando
Rookie
Rookie

Post by samueljorlando »

If possible, I'll try to provide you with names of his parents, and their birth documents as well.

I have the births from 1809-1899 and the deaths from apr 1826-1865. The other death records from earlier and later are on back order from the Family History Library.

Also, I like the blog post about Perrella. I'd be more than happy to help. If you could give me a shout out on the blog for helping, that's all I'll ask for. It just happened to be by chance that I saw your post and that I currently hold the films from Agnone. I'm researching my family from there. Who knows, maybe I'm somehow related to him... although, I wouldn't brag about it. Interesting story though.
samueljorlando
Rookie
Rookie

Post by samueljorlando »

I was able to get to the library yesterday to look at the microfilm. I was not able to find a record from Agnone for 1856 for an Angelo Perrella. I searched from 1854 to 1858, and while I did find Perrella's, I did not find an Angelo. Monday I will be going back to the libary. I will give it another look, and check out the records for the Perrella's that are listed. Maybe he was born by another name, or Angelo was a middle name that he used. Will let you know what I find, or not find.
gliesian66
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gliesian66 »

Thank you Samuel. And yes, I can call you out in my blog... just let me know how... do you have a website to point to? Also, Joe Tucciarone has done most of the research and is digging in deeper now, I just rolled up his findings. I'm sure he would be interested in what you are able to uncover. I will point him to this thread. -- Robert
gliesian66
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gliesian66 »

I set up a FaceBook page designated just for Angelo: https://www.facebook.com/groups/267131963470841/

Please join.

-- Robert
gliesian66
Veteran
Veteran

Post by gliesian66 »

I set up a FaceBook page designated just for Angelo Perrella (The Italian Desperado): https://www.facebook.com/groups/267131963470841/

It's a closed group, but all are welcome to join. :)