re:birth record in gualtieri sicamino copy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

re:birth record in gualtieri sicamino copy

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 19 Jun 2014, 21:26

theres a birth record that i'd like to get a copy of(http://www.antenati.san@beniculturali.it).nati-gualtieri sicamino oct.29 1845 francesco bonarrigo.its a 2 page document.for whatever reason that site doesn't allow the researcher to upload the image-at least in a standard 8.5x11 inch page.normally i'd have lds photoduplication do this,but i'm having issues with them right now,so i would prefer to access this record from the antenati website.would it be possible for someone out there,with the technical knowledge,to access this and send it to me as an attachment(in standard 8.5x11 inch page format)or walk me through the steps to do it myself.i don't want to try and enlarge some small image,which if enlarged will be grainy and unreadable.i could write to the comune,but that would only be an extract,not the original.and lds has only digitized the post 1865 films.the time period 1820-1865 isn't available in the online digitized version.let me know.thanks!

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: re:birth record in gualtieri sicamino copy

Postby adelfio » 20 Jun 2014, 00:35

Hi John
CLICK FOR RECORD
bfrancesco.jpg

CLICK FOR RECORD PG2
bfran2.jpg

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

Re: re:birth record in gualtieri sicamino copy

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 20 Jun 2014, 00:43

thanks for the link.problem is,i'm at my local library(across the street from me literally).with some help here,we're trying to enlarge it in order to get 2 8.5x11 inch copies,as the document is 2 pages(right side of first page and left side of second page as you can see).tried everything.no way to crop out the unwanted sides,or to enlarge the sides that i want to print,so as to be formatted to a standard 8.5x11 sheet.maybe its set up that way by the antenati website.when i've recieved attachments from lds photoduplication,i can print the page as sent,and it formats to the standard 8.5x11.but for some reason,this won't do it.i'll try it a bit more.thanks again.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”