atto di matrimoni translation/decipher

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

atto di matrimoni translation/decipher

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 24 Jun 2014, 23:44

i'm posting an 1803 parish marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents,giovanni ricca and rosa martino.lapio avellino.very difficult to read.need to somehow decipher this document to see if the brides parents are noted.i have the grooms parents.i know this is difficult.i've had this document,sent from the parsish of s.caterina vm in lapio by the parish priest,for a few years,but i'm no closer to breaking it down now.any help would be most appreciated.document should be posted soon.thanks

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: atto di matrimoni translation/decipher

Postby adelfio » 25 Jun 2014, 00:30

mezzogiorno62 wrote:i'm posting an 1803 parish marriage record for my 2nd great grandparents,giovanni ricca and rosa martino.lapio avellino.very difficult to read.need to somehow decipher this document to see if the brides parents are noted.i have the grooms parents.i know this is difficult.i've had this document,sent from the parsish of s.caterina vm in lapio by the parish priest,for a few years,but i'm no closer to breaking it down now.any help would be most appreciated.document should be posted soon.thanks

KEEP CLICKING ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE
Picture.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

Re: atto di matrimoni translation/decipher

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 25 Jun 2014, 00:35

thank you marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”