Birth Certificate Paola?

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Birth Certificate Paola?

Postby voododevil » 04 Jun 2005, 15:19

I am trying to piece together my fiance family history, he is the youngest from a family of 8 (& a few half siblings as well!) all born in Australia, my fiance John is 65 & knows nothing about his heritage, his father died when he was 4 & nobody in the entire family seems to know anything of substance, to help me. I have discovered that his father Salvatore Lo-Bianco came to Aust in 1909 & was naturalized in 1914 & so now I have his birthdate, & would like to track down his birth certificate in Paola. I think I have also traced his grandfather (maternal side) Nicola Giardullo he was naturalized in 1911, arrived in Aust 1882, also from Paola. Can you please tell me who should I write to in Paola or is it Calabria? Im enjoying this frustrating journey, incorrect spelling of names, total name changes, illegitimate kids it goes on & on. Love this web site, it is so interesting!!
voododevil

Re: Birth Certificate Paola?

Postby ricbru » 04 Jun 2005, 16:04

Hello,
this is Paola civil record office address

Municipio
87027 Paola (CS) - Salita S. Francesco

ph +39 982 585405

if you can't write italian, this web site helps you to make a civil record request

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp

I hope it helps, bye ricbru
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Birth Certificate Paola?

Postby suanj » 04 Jun 2005, 16:09

You can send an request for birth certificate in Paola common( Cosenza province/Calabria region), to Servizi Demografici Office: info@comune.paola.cs.it
or send an normal letter to:

Servizi Demografici
Complesso Polifunzionale Sant'Agostino
Via S. Francesco
87027 Paola (CS)
Italy

regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.