Galardi

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
rinaforte14

Galardi

Post by rinaforte14 »

I would like to find out more information about my family. My mother, Filomena Galardi, was born in Sesto Campano on 7 Aug 1924. Her parents were Anna (unsure of her maiden name) and Francesco Galardi. She had several siblings- some of the names that I can remember are Francesco, Lucia, and Anna. Filomena met and married Cosmo Forte of the same town (his information will be in a post called "Forte").

Filomena and Cosmo had three daughters- Pierina, Lidia, and Livia. They moved to the United States in the 1970s, and resided in Rochester, New York. Filomena later died in 1993 in Rochester, and Cosmo moved back to Italy where he resides to this day.

Hope this is enough information for someone to get started. Thank you so much for your help, it is much appreciated. CIAO!
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Galardi

Post by adelfio »

Your going to have to send for your mothers birth act to get the maiden name of her mother to the comune di Sesto Campano For the family history library film records of Registri dello stato civile di Sesto Campano (Campobasso), only go to 1809-1899 heres the address and email. They might have the marriage info on a sidenote on the birth act
Ufficio Anagrafe
Comune di Sesto Campano
Piazza G. D'Uva
86078 Sesto Campano (IS)
Italy
email: info@comune.sestocampano.is.it

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Filomena Galardi di Francesco

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Sesto Campano . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Filomena Galardi
Nome e cognome del padre:Francesco Galardi
Luogo di nascita: Sesto Campano
Data di nascita: 7 augusto 1924
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
joetucciarone
Elite
Elite

Post by joetucciarone »

While doing some research a few days ago, I found a Mary Gilardi who was born in 1891 in Youngstown, Ohio. She died there on April 6, 1899. The 1920 census shows a Gilardi family living in Youngstown who were from Italy. I don't know what part of Italy these Gilardi's were from but I do know that a lot of Youngstown Italians were from Campobasso, so I thought I'd mention this to you.

Joe
rinaforte14

Post by rinaforte14 »

adelfio wrote:Your going to have to send for your mothers birth act to get the maiden name of her mother to the comune di Sesto Campano For the family history library film records of Registri dello stato civile di Sesto Campano (Campobasso), only go to 1809-1899 heres the address and email. They might have the marriage info on a sidenote on the birth act
Ufficio Anagrafe
Comune di Sesto Campano
Piazza G. D'Uva
86078 Sesto Campano (IS)
Italy
email: info@comune.sestocampano.is.it

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Filomena Galardi di Francesco

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Sesto Campano . Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome : Filomena Galardi
Nome e cognome del padre:Francesco Galardi
Luogo di nascita: Sesto Campano
Data di nascita: 7 augusto 1924
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Grazie Tanto