Louisiana Vital Records

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Bivalacqua
Rookie
Rookie

Louisiana Vital Records

Postby Bivalacqua » 11 Jul 2014, 17:52

I have been doing research for a while now and I hit a few blocks. So while looking further, I found a new line of family that Im now researching, My Great Great Grandmothers name was Grazia Gambino. She married Ignazio Bevilacqua in Ustica and had a son. They settled in New Orleans and had 2 more kids. Story says she left Ignazio bc he was abusive. I found a marriage record from 1895 9 Mar for a Grazia Gambino and a Francesco Pensabane. Which makes since to me since I found a 1920 census for my Great Grandfather and her had a sister living with him names Mamie Pensylvanie, although I havent found any birth records for her. They went on to have a son named Domenico Pensabane on Oct 15, 1898. I found a death record on Grazia (1915 6 Dec) but no more records on Francesco or Domenico. I want to see if I can get the actually certificates for all the info so that I can be sure. Is there anyone here who can possibly look into it for me and see what they can find as well?

adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Louisiana Vital Records

Postby adelfio » 11 Jul 2014, 18:59

There are family trees on ancestry.com that have info on Ignazio Bevilacqua family user: aprild504 have you contacted them?

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Bivalacqua
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Louisiana Vital Records

Postby Bivalacqua » 15 Jul 2014, 15:05

thats actually me :)

Return to “Italian Genealogy”