Pls help: Cannot read destination Favara, Leonardo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Pls help: Cannot read destination Favara, Leonardo

Postby BlissIs » 26 Jul 2014, 22:51

M Ancestry Favara's Uncle in Hoboken.docx

Hi All

I am searching for sister to Leonardo. Perhaps if I can locate Uncle to both, I will get to family tree or some descendant.

Have attached, I hope, corner of passenger list to be deciphered.

Link to Original Ships List page:

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/shipm ... 872991552&

Click on small white passenger page 135 to enlarge. Last column entry on last line of page needs to be deciphered. All help is appreciated.

Can anyone read Uncle Bon??????????'s name, please?

Also, after you close enlargement, you can use right tab by small white list to move forward to page # 137 of passengers on same ship as Leonardo Favara (above). Then enlarge.

It looks like entry lines 4,5 and crossed-out 6 are also going to Hoboken, to a Cousin Bon????????
.....to same person?

I can't even speculate Sicilian spellings. Any ideas on spelling?

Anybody related? :-)

Thanks a lot,
BlissIs
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Searching Surnames: Favara, Lanzarone, Agnello, Bonagiuso, Zummo, Perfumo, Consoli, Maggio, LaRussa
From: Castelvetrano, Santa Margherita de Belice, Milano, New York City, Hoboken, NJ
BlissIs
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Pls help: Cannot read destination Favara, Leonardo

Postby adelfio » 26 Jul 2014, 23:26

Looks like possible Vito Bonagiuso

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
adelfio
Master
Master

Re: Pls help: Cannot read destination Favara, Leonardo

Postby BlissIs » 27 Jul 2014, 20:40

Thanks, Marty. Will give it a go. Take care! BlissIs
Searching Surnames: Favara, Lanzarone, Agnello, Bonagiuso, Zummo, Perfumo, Consoli, Maggio, LaRussa
From: Castelvetrano, Santa Margherita de Belice, Milano, New York City, Hoboken, NJ
BlissIs
Rookie
Rookie

3 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy