Chianelli Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

Chianelli Family

Postby DDAlessandro » 08 Aug 2014, 16:46

I'm looking for relative of mine who resided in Bucita, Cosenza, Italy. His name was Giuseppe Chianelli born in 1911. He was my g-grandfather on my maternal side and I'm trying to find some information for my grandmother as she lost contact with her father by the time she was 8 years old. The only information I have is that he had a sister named Dina Chianelli (married name Ragone) and he went to Buenos Aires Argentina in February 1949. Any information about the Chianelli family would be very helpful as my information has come to a dead end.

Re: Chianelli Family

Postby PeterTimber » 20 Aug 2014, 05:12

Chianelli is located in the commune of RENDE in Italy and there are 6 persons with that family name who might be able to help you at Perhaps you might wish to send a request to the STATO CIVILE office in Rende and send an e-mail to the Comune e-mail address attention STATO CIVILE. Go to and put in RENDE, click and when the blue RENDE comes up click on that blue RENDE for the e-mail address for the comune.

Return to “Italian Genealogy”