Vincenzo lo Bianco military information

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
120camden
Rookie
Rookie

Vincenzo lo Bianco military information

Postby 120camden » 09 Sep 2014, 04:31

Vincenzo Lo Bianco..born in Sicily Feb 12, 1891. Married by Grandmother, Mathilde Lagneau in 1920.
Was wondering how they might have met. He was naturalized US citizen. Joined the Army? Sent to France where she lived with her father.
Thanks.

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Vincenzo lo Bianco military information

Postby PeterTimber » 09 Sep 2014, 05:13

How far did you get on your previous probe in 2012? PETER
~Peter~

120camden
Rookie
Rookie

Postby 120camden » 09 Sep 2014, 06:34

Someone had found the marriage ban from 1920 of Vincenzo and Mathilde. I just had the local HS French teacher translate as well as she could read the French for me and it sparked my interest again. Possibly he was stationed in France? How long would he have been there? I assume that is how they met. Interesting too that the mother is listed at "absent". Any idea what that might mean. Still have not determined when the Lagneau's came back from Argentina. Any idea how to access a France census?

On July 3, 1920 at 2:45 pm, before us, having appeared publicly in the town hall, Vincenzo Lo Bianco, glassmaker, born in Siculiana, Italy, on February 12, 1891, 29 years old, residence 16 avenue d'Olfortville, son of Antonio Lo Bianco, precisely living in Sicily (Italy) and of Mary Peri, her spouse, deceased. The future spouse of American nationality has produced for us a certificate delivered by the Consul General of the USA, constituting that he does not need the consent of his parents for the marriage contract, for the one part - St. Matilde Rosalie Lagneau, unemployed, born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, on the 23 November 1891, 28 years old, residing at number 16 Avenue of Alfontville , daughter of Armand Joseph Lagneau, mason, residing at #16, Avenue of Alfortville, present and consenting and of Rosalie Chirol, his wife, absent. The bride attests under oath that she does not know the place of death nor that of the last residence of her mother - to the other part. No objections were raised. The couple declared that the marriage was not the result of a contract. Vincenzo le Bianco and Matilde Rosalie Lagneau declared one after another their desire to each take the other as spouse and we pronounced, in the name of the law, that the couple was joined in marriage, in the presence of Antoine Zanetti, glassmaker, es. passage Bertraud, Desine Dauchoir, chaplain of Saint Owen sur Seine #3 Road of Alphonse Heilbronnes, major witnesses who, the reading done, have signed with the couple, the father of the bride, and M-Jean-Louis Petit, adjoined to the marriage office, by a delegate of the civil office of the state of Choisy le Roi.

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 09 Sep 2014, 10:38

hi if this Death record is abt your Vincenzo Lo Bianco
Name: Vincent Lobianco
Event Type: Death
Event Date: 19 Oct 1935
Event Place: Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio
Residence Place: Cleveland, Cuyahoga, Ohio
Address: 12510 Union Ave
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Birth Date: 11 Feb 1891
Birthplace: Italy
Birth Year (Estimated): 1891
Burial Date: 22 Oct 1935
Cemetery: Calvary
Father's Name: Anthony Lobianco
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Name: Mary Peri
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Spouse's Name: Alfonzio Lobianco

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... 5-79224-56

well the naturalization was by Army

Name: Vincenzo Lo Bianco
Event Type: Naturalization
Event Date: 1919
Event Place: Chillicothe, Cuyahoga, Ohio, United States
Birth Year (Estimated): 1891
Birthplace: Italy

https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/T ... cc=1987615

on his Birth act the data are:
Vincenzo BIANCO (no LO BIANCO) born in Siculiana on 12 Feb 1891 #55 son of Antonino BIANCO 28 old farmer and of Crocifissa Maria PERI 20 old seamstress

in 1914 the father, Antonino LO BIANCO with another son, Pasquale LO BIANCO 31 old travelled and came in USA for to join at son ( and Pasquale's brother) Vincenzo Lo Bianco in NY

First Name : Antonino
Last Name : Lo Bianco
Nationality : Italy, Italian South
Last Place of Residence : Siculiana, Sicily
Date of Arrival : January 22nd, 1914
Age at Arrival : 50y
Marital Status : Married
Ship of Travel : Berlin
Port of Departure : Palermo
Manifest Line Number : 0009
http://www.libertyellisfoundation.org/p ... 5pZmVzdCI7
suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

120camden
Rookie
Rookie

Postby 120camden » 09 Sep 2014, 15:50

Am I understanding correctly, Vincenzo was in the USA in 1914 in NY. Joined by his father and brother. By 1919 he had moved to Ohio and then joined the Army?

suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Postby suanj » 09 Sep 2014, 16:54

in 1919 he naturalized so he already was in the USA before of 1919...
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH

Return to “Italian Genealogy”