italian family connections in avellino and messina

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.

italian family connections in avellino and messina

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 03 Oct 2014, 03:19

just a long shot here,as i've tried everything else and am at a total dead end after 15 years of thorough research in both avellino and messina provinces.way past the point of message boards and how to methods.consulted lds films and have sent countless letters of inquiry to virtually every civil records office and parish in the areas of my last shot is to possibly connect with those connected to the following ancestors and hope someone may have some leads as to where and how to proceed and possibly locate the records i'm seeking.looking to hear from anyone on this site connected by family lines to the goes:1.messina(barcellona pozzo di gotto):francesco landino and maria bonarrigo.need marriage for them as well as death info.for francesco landino. 2.messina(gualtieri sicamino):domenico bonarrigo and mattia puleio(parents of maria bonarrigo)need birth information for mattia puleio and birth and death information for both domenico and mattia. 3.avellino(luogosano):giovanni ricca and rosa martino.need death information for rosa martino.if anyone out there has any connection or solid verifiable information regarding these families/subjects please contact me.thanks

Return to “Italian Genealogy”