Relatives in Pergola, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
dmueller74

Relatives in Pergola, Italy

Postby dmueller74 » 31 Oct 2014, 01:05

Hi,
I've been trying since 1995 to find my relatives in Pergola, Italy. I know that the last name was Branchini and that they went to Catholic Church of Francesco; however, try as I may results elude me. My Great, Grandmother's maiden name was Velelma Branchini her father's name was Nazzareno Branchini and her mother's name was Anna Antinori Branchini. Her siblings were: Albert, Binigno, Victor and Annette. Does anyone know how I might get a hold of their records?
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/post/post?f=1#
I've already tried to view these through the Church of Latter Day Saints to know avail.

Denise Mueller

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Re: Relatives in Pergola, Italy

Postby PeterTimber » 31 Oct 2014, 02:08

There are two places of origin with the PERGOLA name. One is a "frazione" or absorbed surburb of another town called marisco nuovo in the province of Potenza (Basilicata region) and the other and the other is a town in its own right in the Province of Pesaro-Urbino (marche region). Can you help us identify the town of origin for your family? In the interim seek out the book Italian Genealogical records by Trafford R. Cole which is an easy read and will help you know what you will need to become aware of your family tree as it were. There is no charge for requesting documents which you may wish and we will furnish you with obtaining the form letters in Italian (www.circolocalabrese.org (selecting genealogy) by just knowing complete names and date or year of birth or approximate year give or take 5 years or so. There is a family certificate which might be available in the place of origin that contains the names of the parents and all their children in addition to birth, marriage or death records. Peter
~Peter~

Anizio
Elite
Elite

Postby Anizio » 01 Nov 2014, 04:34

PeterTimber wrote:There are two places of origin with the PERGOLA name.

He's looking for people IN Pergola, not WITH the name Pergola.
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information

PeterTimber
Master
Master

Postby PeterTimber » 01 Nov 2014, 04:44

Two places of origin has everything to do with places of birth and nothing to do with names! Peter
~Peter~

Anizio
Elite
Elite

Postby Anizio » 01 Nov 2014, 10:20

dmueller74 wrote:Hi,
I've been trying since 1995 to find my relatives in Pergola, Italy. I know that the last name was Branchini and that they went to Catholic Church of Francesco; however, try as I may results elude me. My Great, Grandmother's maiden name was Velelma Branchini her father's name was Nazzareno Branchini and her mother's name was Anna Antinori Branchini. Her siblings were: Albert, Binigno, Victor and Annette. Does anyone know how I might get a hold of their records?
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/forum/post/post?f=1#
I've already tried to view these through the Church of Latter Day Saints to know avail.

Denise Mueller

Do you have any dates? Without them I cannot offer any advice at all.

Pesaro e Urbino is a difficult province to search in although the Comunes are usually very helpful. I have had a lot of luck with them going above and beyond to help me.
TIP: When asking for records from Italy, do NOT ask for an "estratto." ALWAYS ask for a "copia integrale." A photocopy of the original Act will contain more information

adelfio
Master
Master

Postby adelfio » 01 Nov 2014, 15:26

Welcome to IG website
Lets try this email and gets some information if no response in 30 days try a letter
e-mail: protocollo@comune.pergola.pu.it

Ufficio Stato Civile
Comune di Pergola
Corso Giacomo Matteotti, 53
61045 Pergola (PU)
Italy

OGGETTO: richiesta foto copia integrale dell'atto di nascita o l’estratto completo dell’atto di nascita di Villelma Branchini di Nazzareno

Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo YOURNAME Sto facendo una ricerca sui miei antenati e ho bisogno delle informazioni dai vostri registri. I miei antenati provennero da Pergola. Vorrei sapere di più di loro.
La ringrazio anticipatamente di voler comunicare i costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per atti di nascita di queste persone:
Nome e cognome :Villelma Branchini
Nome e cognome del padre: Nazzareno Branchini
Nome e cognome della madre:Anna Antinori
Luogo di nascita: Pergola
Data di nascita: 1890-1892
Se non avete i registri corrispondenti, potete fornire l’indirizzo dell’archivio dove in cui i registri possano essere trovati?
Nell'attesa della sua risposta le invio cordiali saluti.
YOUR NAME ADDRESS EMAIL PHOTO ID

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty

Return to “Italian Genealogy”