Nusco marriage and death records complete

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
say
Rookie
Rookie

Nusco marriage and death records complete

Postby say » 02 Jul 2005, 08:20

Just to update that I have now completed the database of Nusco marriage and death records from 1809-1910 and am now working on the birth records. Please let me know if I can look anything up for you, or if you have contacted me in the past, I can now look again with more complete data. The birth records will take a while, but I will get them done...... at least I hope I will!!
Sherry

VaDeb
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Nusco marriage and death records complete

Postby VaDeb » 02 Jul 2005, 18:23

Sherry,
It is wonderful you have transcribed all those records and are willing to share with other.

Debbie

say
Rookie
Rookie

Postby say » 03 Jul 2005, 00:23

Thank you, it has been very time consuming, but if I can help others in their research, it is more than worth while.
Sherry

FF08

Postby FF08 » 02 Mar 2008, 14:28

Hello,
my grand parents were born in Nusco Italy and i find some information about my family. Can you have detail about Fasano family

say
Rookie
Rookie

Postby say » 02 Mar 2008, 20:27

I will be happy to see what I can find. Can you please tell me what information you know of your family from prior to 1910? Any names or dates will be helpful. You can either post this here or send it to my e-mail address of say5@earthlink.net
Sherry

JamesBianco
Staff
Staff

Postby JamesBianco » 02 Mar 2008, 22:40

Say, such a wonderful thing you have done!! I get very exited when I see someone compile a database like this. I have a website for Carini (PA) Sicily where over the last 5 years myself and other volunteers have uploaded and extracted the church records 1527-1911 complete. We have (Cathy, myself and Nuccia) also made a page off my site which lists others and their pages who have conducted a similar project. Here is the link:

Italian Comune's Online

May I mention you on that page to contact if anyone is researching Nusco?

Let me know, great job!

Jim Bianco

say
Rookie
Rookie

Postby say » 02 Mar 2008, 23:43

Jim,
Thank you for your comments, and I am very impressed on what you and the others have done for your town. You certainly may have people contact me. I have a web site where I have attached the database to, but it is not in a searchable format - www.MongelluzzoFamily.com
They can view it there, or e-mail me at say5@earthlink.net and I will be happy to do the work for them. (Mine is in a searchable format) I really do enjoy the discovery. At first, I was not willing to share the database with others, but would wilingly help research anything they needed. I then felt God saying to let go of it, and you will be blessed. I did so, and can definitely say that I have been blessed way beyond anything I could have expected by the wonderful people I have met and was able to help. What a journey it has been, and continues to be.
Sherry

chericar

Postby chericar » 02 Jun 2009, 15:18

Do you have any information on a Angelo Russo he came from Nusco Italy but came to USA around 1910. I can email exact dates if you have anything on Russo's from Nusco.

KPerry

Postby KPerry » 09 Jan 2012, 06:43

Are the Nusco Marriage records and birth records on this site?
or can someone look them up for me?
Guiseppe Carmine Antonio Iannantuono married Maria Rose Crispini in possibly 1889
in Nusco Italy. I was wondering if they are listed and how i would get a marriage record.
Guiseppe Carmine Antonio Iannantuono was born 1851 and Maria Rose Crispini born 1867.
would you have them in the Nusco birth records you were copying?
I am also looking for the birth / baptism of Giovanni Perri possibly 1858-1860
in Parenti, Calabria Italy and birth/ baptism of Carmella Cardamone born abt 1864 and the marriage of Giovanni Perri and Carmella Cardamone. I believe Giovanni Perri's brother Gaspere Perri was baptised in Our Lady of Mount Carmel church in Parenti 1856 and the Parish priest was a John Cardamone. Would you know where to find the baptisms and marriages for the Our Lady of Mount Carmel church in Parenti?
I am trying to find baptisms and marriage records for both couples.
Kperry forjets@aol.com

mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 27 Dec 2013, 03:59

hello.caught your post.as its 8 years old i'm hoping youre still active.looking for(1) the 1858 marriage of giuseppe siano(amato & carmella bicchetti) and alfonsa delcarpino (ignoti genitori).giuseppe was born in 1837.as alfonsa was born of unknown parents,an exact birthdate is unknown.but i'm hoping the marriage record will give the age of alfonsa,which would give me an approximate date of birth.also,looking for death years for giuseppe siano and wife alfonsa delcarpino.their daughter,stefanina,was born in 1878(probably their youngest,as they were married 20 years by then)and the civil records go up to 1910,so that leaves a 32 year time period to check,if you can do that.if you can it would be most appreciated

say
Rookie
Rookie

Postby say » 27 Dec 2013, 04:08

I believe you are the one who contacted me through my e-mail already, and I sent you all that I could find. Please contact me if I am wrong,and I will be happy to help. say5@earthlink.net
Sherry

mezzogiorno62
Elite
Elite

Postby mezzogiorno62 » 27 Dec 2013, 04:19

sorry about that sherry.thought you were someone else.we made contact on sersale a few weeks ago.i'm waiting for some of this information from lds photoduplication(the 1858 marriage).they won't check all the years from 1878-1910 for the deaths of giuseppe siano & alfonsa delcarpino.i'm also trying to find someone to check the civil records for bonito avellino(1809-1910)with no luck.thanks again for your recent help john

say
Rookie
Rookie

Postby say » 27 Dec 2013, 11:22

You are welcome!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”