delvisco family relatives

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

delvisco family relatives

Postby NASAGrrl84 » 04 Jul 2005, 10:03

My great grandfather Peter Delvisco came to America from Palermo in Sicily, Italy between 1919 and 1930. He lived in Independence, Louisiana and he died in September of 1956. If anyone knows of any relatives of Peter Delvisco, please let me know. It would mean so much to me and my family! Thank you!!
NASAGrrl84

Re: delvisco family relatives

Postby suanj » 04 Jul 2005, 16:31

NASAGrrl84 wrote:My great grandfather Peter Delvisco came to America from Palermo in Sicily, Italy between 1919 and 1930. He lived in Independence, Louisiana and he died in September of 1956. If anyone knows of any relatives of Peter Delvisco, please let me know. It would mean so much to me and my family! Thank you!!

Hi. the just spelling is DEL VESCO diffused in Sicily, but in Palermo area are diffused only VESCO (not Del Vesco) and also LO VASCO..... about Pietro Del Vesco and similar versions, are many records on ellis regards but nobody born around 1900 year... are only an Pietro Lo Vasco from Cerami/Sicily, emigrated with parents and sibling in 1905, age 8.. but the ship's manifest no available on ellis..:
0017. Orlando, Maria F 29y M Italy, South Cerranni
0018. LoVasco, Pietro M 8y S Italy, South Cerranni
0019. LoVasco, Sebastiano M 14y S Italy, South Cerranni
0020. LoVasco, Paolo M 11y S Italy, South Cerranni

regards, suanj
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Italian Genealogy