Goppion and/or Bredariol Ancestors and Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
sbryan03

Goppion and/or Bredariol Ancestors and Family

Postby sbryan03 » 04 Jul 2005, 20:44

I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and know that Rosa Goppion, daughter of Luigi Goppion, is my great- grandmother. My great- grandfather is Angelo J. Bredariol. They came to America together on October 14, 1901. They arrived in the port at Ellis Island, NY aboard the ship Antonio Lopez from Treviso, Italy. In the 60's -80's, my grandmother (Mary Bredariol Corcoran) had contact with the Goppion family. I have letters and pictures, by have not been able to re-connect. If anyone can provide information about my great- grandparents, and family (whether living or dead), I'd appreciate the information.

ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Goppion and/or Bredariol Ancestors and Family

Postby ricbru » 05 Jul 2005, 01:28

Hello,
Angelo Bredariol (born about 1885 son of Antonio and Rosa) and Rosa "Roppion" born about 1887 left from Genova on Sept 21, 1907 , sailing on board of "Antonio Lopez" and arrived at Ellis on October 12, 1907.
Both from Treviso

http://ellisisland.org/search/shipManif ... 0007%2ETIF

These are Goppion families in Treviso province

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... v&ind=&nc=

and Goppion on Veneto region

http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... o&ind=&nc=

if you need civil records from comune of Treviso contact

UFFICIO DELLO STATO CIVILE
Fabio Infante
address: P.zza Rinaldi n. 1/A
Telefono:0422/658534
Fax: 0422/658390
e-mail: stato.civile@comune.treviso.it

if you don't know how to write italian to request civil records, use this web site, very helpful...

http://www.circolocalabrese.org/resourc ... /index.asp

I hope it helps, bye ricbru

kimsal

Postby kimsal » 21 Jun 2008, 22:51

sbryan03 wrote:I live in Baltimore, Maryland, USA and know that Rosa Goppion, daughter of Luigi Goppion, is my great- grandmother. My great- grandfather is Angelo J. Bredariol. They came to America together on October 14, 1901. They arrived in the port at Ellis Island, NY aboard the ship Antonio Lopez from Treviso, Italy. In the 60's -80's, my grandmother (Mary Bredariol Corcoran) had contact with the Goppion family. I have letters and pictures, by have not been able to re-connect. If anyone can provide information about my great- grandparents, and family (whether living or dead), I'd appreciate the information.

I'm really stunned.... Rosa Goppion is my relative, too! Actually, my mum's surname IS Goppion!
Let me introduce myself... I'm Kim, I live in Treviso, and my mum's a member of the Goppion family... those who you are describing in your post are my relatives...
Cool, I didn't know there were people of my family in Maryland!
(sorry, I know this sounds crazy, but I really AM a member of the Goppion family... and, I beg you, excuse my English... I know it's not very good)
:wink:

sbryan03

Postby sbryan03 » 30 Nov 2009, 02:41

Thanks for all of the information about getting more information about this side of my family. It's been a while since I've done any further research, but this is my next step. THANK YOU!

Kim... I don't know if you'll see this, but am hoping to contact you on a more personal way. My regular email is stacy.bryan@gmail.com, and I'd love to hear from you again.

Until then!

Return to “Italian Genealogy”